• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Prone box

Has anyone else noticed how weak the prone box is in RO:OST, I'll be right behind a soldier and aim for his chest then once I shoot, he turns around and blast me away.

It's really annoying to earn a kill only to have yourself hummiliated because the prone box was not devellopped properly...

What I'm getting at here is does anyone else notice this? and is it something we could get fixed in a future patch?

Stevenson said:
Has anyone else noticed how weak the prone box is in RO:OST, I'll be right behind a soldier and aim for his chest then once I shoot, he turns around and blast me away.

It's really annoying to earn a kill only to have yourself hummiliated because the prone box was not devellopped properly...

What I'm getting at here is does anyone else notice this? and is it something we could get fixed in a future patch?
Yeah i hate sneaking up on a prone enemy and shoot three times not hitting and having that guy turn around and kill me with one shot.

Upvote 0
often when i shot at proning people from the side i see the the bullet impact about 20 CM's above the person mostly when i have a bolt action rifle
with a standing person that usualy isnt a problem as you'll just hit them in the head instead of the chest but when they prone i really notic is.

but in the beta patch they sayed they fixed something releated to bolts and semis where the bullets wouldnt go where you aimed (related to recoil)
so hopefully that fixed with the patch.

Upvote 0