• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Hotfix 2 Is Live

I am on PS4 and Hooray Queen of the Swamp trophy popped and i got my Shadow Teeth.......BUT the landmark is now completed and I do not have the trophy ALSO the trophy for upgrading all evolutions has not popped but my shadow teeth are level 5!
Please Please Please fix this I just want my Platinum trophy. I already played a full playthrough twice thanks to the corrupted saved data glitch! Please!

Reactions: Flain
Upvote 0
I am on PS4 and Hooray Queen of the Swamp trophy popped and i got my Shadow Teeth.......BUT the landmark is now completed and I do not have the trophy ALSO the trophy for upgrading all evolutions has not popped but my shadow teeth are level 5!
Please Please Please fix this I just want my Platinum trophy. I already played a full playthrough twice thanks to the corrupted saved data glitch! Please!
Exact same for me. So frustrating.

Upvote 0
Completed everything within the game. However my 100% evolution trophy and platinum trophy have not unlocked on ps4. As my inventory says i dont have the bone teeth?? However have the trophy for aquiring them and trophy for killing all the apex predatora! HELP?? Game must be bugged, please fix or update game so it allows us players to replay fights with the apex predators.

Upvote 0
Completed everything within the game. However my 100% evolution trophy and platinum trophy have not unlocked on ps4. As my inventory says i dont have the bone teeth?? However have the trophy for aquiring them and trophy for killing all the apex predatora! HELP?? Game must be bugged, please fix or update game so it allows us players to replay fights with the apex predators.

Upvote 0
I dont see how others on PS4 Pro, are having issues still, with this game. Day one my play through went, with some graphical glitches and stutter\ frame rate issues. plus spawning issues.. but I went all the way through to the end only to not get the last two Trouphies. thats it. I enjoyed this game. and the first and second patch fixed the desribed bugs. and I got the 100% after second Patch. I even palyed it through a second time on PS4 Pro again. and aside from mild stutter and still spawning issues "after palying for hours straight" was the only thing going on. I dont get it. are people Modding there PS4's, or have to much dust in the case. I dont know. and maybe these articles are not telling me all I need to know about PS4's internals throught the hardwares iterations over the diferent releases. all good, just trying to understand is all.

Upvote 0
I dont see how others on PS4 Pro, are having issues still, with this game. Day one my play through went, with some graphical glitches and stutter\ frame rate issues. plus spawning issues.. but I went all the way through to the end only to not get the last two Trouphies. thats it. I enjoyed this game. and the first and second patch fixed the desribed bugs. and I got the 100% after second Patch. I even palyed it through a second time on PS4 Pro again. and aside from mild stutter and still spawning issues "after palying for hours straight" was the only thing going on. I dont get it. are people Modding there PS4's, or have to much dust in the case. I dont know. and maybe these articles are not telling me all I need to know about PS4's internals throught the hardwares iterations over the diferent releases. all good, just trying to understand is all.

I am on PC.
This is a PC issue.

And again, just for information, my setup is :
CPU : i5-8400 2.80Ghz
RAM : 16Go DDR4 1066MHz
GC : Nvidia RTX 2060 GDDR6

Upvote 0
I am on PC.
This is a PC issue.

And again, just for information, my setup is :
CPU : i5-8400 2.80Ghz
RAM : 16Go DDR4 1066MHz
GC : Nvidia RTX 2060 GDDR6

My Specs are:

MoBo: Dell (Inspiron Series, 2011-2012)

CPU: Intel i5 2320 3.00 GHz ----2nd Gen Intel came with MoBo.

RAM: 8 GiG Crucial ---- Came With 4 GiGs RAM, I Added 4 More.

Graphics Card: eVGA ( NVidia ) GTX660 2 GiG ---- Store Bought GPU

Power Supplie: Corsair TX650 ---- Aftermarket PSU

Case: Open Air Thermaltake ----Aftermarket Case.

Mouse: Logitech Laser Mouse ( M-U0007 ) ---- Store Bought Mouse

Keyboard: Microsoft Natural ( Ergonomic 4000 v 1.0 ) ---- Store Bought Keyboard

Controler: Xbox One X Controller. ---- Came with my Xbox One X

720p, All on high gives good Frames, for me. I had only same problems Like PS4\Xbox Bugs. but after patches its fine, some stutter here and there. crashed but once, before first patch. now it just needs to fix the light stuttering and popin stutters.

Upvote 0
My Specs are:

MoBo: Dell (Inspiron Series, 2011-2012)

CPU: Intel i5 2320 3.00 GHz ----2nd Gen Intel came with MoBo.

RAM: 8 GiG Crucial ---- Came With 4 GiGs RAM, I Added 4 More.

Graphics Card: eVGA ( NVidia ) GTX660 2 GiG ---- Store Bought GPU

Power Supplie: Corsair TX650 ---- Aftermarket PSU

Case: Open Air Thermaltake ----Aftermarket Case.

Mouse: Logitech Laser Mouse ( M-U0007 ) ---- Store Bought Mouse

Keyboard: Microsoft Natural ( Ergonomic 4000 v 1.0 ) ---- Store Bought Keyboard

Controler: Xbox One X Controller. ---- Came with my Xbox One X

720p, All on high gives good Frames, for me. I had only same problems Like PS4\Xbox Bugs. but after patches its fine, some stutter here and there. crashed but once, before first patch. now it just needs to fix the light stuttering and popin stutters.

Your setup is way older than mine and it works.
Why do I get crashes with a more recent setup?

All my hardware drivers are up to date.

Upvote 0
How is a a game delete rare when a lot of the player base has had it, including myself.
And what about when the game decides that the skin you have is no longer an option and you lose all the resources you have plowed into it.

Personally, I have never had a game delete my file or revert it to much much further back.

Sorry but this is beyond aggravating. When things happen twice and the crashes and closes as much as it has on my xbox 1x.

Especially the time that I have now lost.... Bloody crazy.

Upvote 0