• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Pete Revenge quest bug; marked as complete, but progress removed back to Adult

Ragabash

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2020
Category: story progress/ code

Reproducibility: One-time, persistent

Description:
I finished the revenge quest and got to the cave and evolved into Elder. Unfortunately the sone was stuck in the shark's mouth and I could not attack anything.

I relogged and discovered, that I got demoted back to adult and now the game claims I have to fight Pete. I cannot do that, as the fight quest (Revenge) is marked as completed.

Is there any way to enforce the transition into Elder, so I can move on with the main story?

Category: story progress/ code

Reproducibility: One-time, persistent

Description:
I finished the revenge quest and got to the cave and evolved into Elder. Unfortunately the sone was stuck in the shark's mouth and I could not attack anything.

I relogged and discovered, that I got demoted back to adult and now the game claims I have to fight Pete. I cannot do that, as the fight quest (Revenge) is marked as completed.

Is there any way to enforce the transition into Elder, so I can move on with the main story?
The same bug happened to me too

Upvote 0