• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Known Issues PSA

I am playing on Xbox One X and lost hours of data today. I competed a lot of caches, landmarks, and license plates. I went from level 16 to 21 and defeated the Apex Alligator as well. When I went to fight the Apex Mako, I noticed that the bite button was no longer functioning. Every other button was functioning fine. I pressed the Xbox button to bring up overlay to test my controllers RT button and it was functioning fine. When I went back to the game my shark still wouldn't bite so I returned to the main menu and selected continue. When it finished loading my shark was biting properly with RT, but my days progress had been lost.

Please help! I don't have a ton of time for gaming and don't plan on playing again until I know this wont happen again.

Upvote 0
Working to get a WIP Changelog for this update compiled to share with everyone.
when you say " a fix for landmark/objectives being done but the rewards not being granted. These should be included with the next update. " this mean for trophies on PS4 too? I had 1 landmark buggged in The Gulf and with patch I got 100%, but none reward or trophies.

Upvote 0