• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PSVR - Too many Bugs for the title !

UncleKaz

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2020
Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: Last lvl, 1.06 (don't remember the titile sorry) hostages bugs, hands stuck, trophy description, weapons into wall.

Description: Hi ! I sent a mail to the devs, after that, started a ticket # 1477875 with you but since I've got no answer, a friend messaged you on twitter on you answered him to get here, so here I am, next time, I'll remember to create an account on FB or tweeter ! Anyway, I'll report the bugs the best way I can, I even have a video of it but I got a drop of my connexion this last fews days so it'll be too long to upload it but, I can upload it later if needed ! Though, I've just got into the game to make this thread proper, got perfect picture to make you understand.

HOSTAGES BUGS: So in the last lvl, you have to free hostage from soldier, 2 below, 3 above. Once you kill or knockout two (or one, before it was two, but after trying HOURS avoiding or solving this bug, it reduce to one) guards, the others one are just disappearing ! Leaving their weapons in the air, yes yes, truly, in the air, here two pictures for you to understand better :

hostage.jpg

Here the first guard ! After saying hello to him (IA need HARD work too) I knocked him out with the non lethal pistol (I've tried to killed everyone too ahah) then I got upstair, here what I found !

hostage 2.jpg

Just like I said ! Weapon in the air ! But no one's here ahah ! And the hostages won't move ... So here's the problem : impossible to save every hostages. You made a trophy on that PLUS a challenge, that's make TWO trophy impossible to have (though apparently ONE got it, dunno how he did that seeing all those bugs !) and I've tried almost everything, killing everyone, knockout one, leave then reenter but it's always the same fuc**** bug ! Sorry, I'm trying to stay calm but it's complicated, seeing what happening after so many months of the release and with PATCHS already in it ... I don't want to be rude but, seriously, someone as really tested this version ? I looked videos on PC version, it's perfect, no bugs nothing, but on PSVR ? What the hell is this ?! And it's not over, the ENTIRE room is bugged !

Here the ventillation of the room who take you above :

ventilation 1.jpg

Now, here what we got once we reach the end of it :

ventilation 2.jpg

Absoluty NOBODY in the ENTIRE room, hostages, guards, no one. Now, here what I should have :

Ventillation 3.jpg

Guards and hostages !!!! Hell yeah !!!! Sorry for the red screen, I've took the pic when I got hit, but we see that's the exact same place, right ? Now you maybe wondering how I get the ennemy to spawn ? Well I explain that too, I should be paid for testing all thoses bugs seriously !

stair pop.jpg

You see where I am ? The stairs : that's our problem. Look at the XRay vision, ennemy are all there below BUT no one above ! I dunno if dev knows that but this room is split in two ! When you go just a lil further on the stairs, ennemy below DISAPPEARING, and the one above appearing !

stair pop 2.jpg

Here they are, now let me make a few steps back :

stair pop 3.jpg

Here they are not ! They just pop and depop when you get on those stairs ! So you need to work on this ENTIRE room where the hostages are.

Alright, that was all for the hostages room.

HAND STUCK : Same mission, when you go to the chopper to drop a cam into it, you can pick two pistol, well if you keep them or at least one in your hand when you go through the door, your hands (maybe both when dual wields) will be stuck in the air, if you're in VR operative, you have to play from start again cause if you're following what you have to, you be told to possess the espire 1, but it's the only one in this difficulty, so impossible to possess another, so you have to start over from the start just for that ! Yeah I was happy when I saw that !!!!! I can't upload the pic I dunno why but you get the idea of what going on I guess.

WEAPONS INTO WALLS: In the second or third lvl, in the Mess Hall, you have a weapon into the wall (sorry no picture here) that you can see with the WRay vision but is that normal ? I'm wondering cause you don't see ALL the weapons in XRay vision. So what's not normal ? Not seeing all the weapons in XRay vision or the weapon into the wall ? I would say both ahah. In other area, the 5th lvl, I just need to find one other weapon but no can't do sir, it's just not here. After some time, I was wondering if the weapon was not into a wall then we could not seen it with XRay vision ? Thats when I gave up on the idea of having the Platinum of this fully buggy game. Your game is awesome, just ruined by all those bugs and I'm not over ! One more thing :

TROPHY DESCRIPTION : This one :

Badge Collector
Get at least 1 of every playstyle badge

It's not even a bug ingame this time, not even even a bug at all but a false description I think. This description means, tell me if I'm wrong, to collect 1 of every playstyle badge, if that's correct, just one lvl with this every playstyle badge should be enough, right ? Well it isn't. I tried to play the first lvl and get this badge too (oh yes ! Another bug I have to report BTW ! We'll get to that just after that), I got it but still no trophy. Now, when you go see the description of the exact same success on Steam, here what it says :

Badge Collector
Get every badge in every mission on VR Operative difficulty

Sooooooo now it's in "every mission" AND in VR difficulty ! That's make a lil difference don't you think ? So tell me exactly what you have to do to have this trophy ???? I was trying to do all the mission after seeing that one wasn't enough, but when I saw the success on Steam telling VR difficulty, I was depressed cause I tried in NORMAL difficulty ! HOURS lost of trying for nothing ?????

So please, tell us, add an update to tell EXACTLY what you have to do with this trophy will you ? Thanks in advance to make what you should have ALREADY done !

TROPHY BUGS : Now the last one, the last one I want to speak of I mean, cause if I had to report all the bugs, man a book of JR Tolkien would be little compared to that ahah. More seriously : for ALL the trophy you unlock after the end of the last mission, so the end of the game, it WON'T unlock, it will unlock by doing something similar on another lvl (the first one from what I've experienced) so it's annoying too.

Well it's done. I think I put 2 hours in this message, unlike the mails I sent to the dev, and the ticket I made here, I hope to get an answer here ! Now let me tell you again : this game is good, but it's ruined by ALL thoses bugs. I've not saw a game so bugged since YEARS ! Who tested this version ? No one ? The PLAYERS ?! Carefull, I'm not against helping dev out to find bugs and all cause I know how hard it is to make a game, but in your case, in the case of this Espire 1 PSVR : its not helping, it's doing a all testing work ! And we shouldn't have to do that !

Thanks in advance and I do hope you'll answer and solve most of those bugs.

Hi again,

The last update, the 1.6 has debugged the hostages and added light to some area that were missing, great !

Now just two more thing : the XRay Vision and the trophy Badge Collector explaination @MichaelWBell_DigitalLode by the way the hostages bug are debugged BUT when you take the ventillation shaft (the one in the pic above) ennemy and hostages are still disappearing, last thing to solve I think !

Upvote 0