• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Jaeger Dynamic FN FAL Skin is great! Please make more of these

On a general basis, I think less is more should definitely apply to skins. And not only to skins, but to drops as well.

It's something I (and many others) have pointed out since the introduction of loot. But I'm honestly pretty tired of always finding the same basic skins that look pretty rough and uncreative. I'm not asking for a guaranteed ultra-rare/exotic skin of course. But at least... Something decent. Something you actually use with pride instead of goofing around.

And yeah, I definitely agree : jaeger skins are dope !

Upvote 0
I would gladly pay a decently handsome amount of money for a "Season Pass" of Jaeger Dynamic Skins!
And by that I mean the following: I'd pay to get a Jaeger Dynamic Skin for every single weapon, along with a promise that they'll also make (and I'll receive) a new Jaeger skin for each new weapon made. I'm a sucker for quality skins, but I like running with a "theme". I like each of my weapons to have the same look, which is why I tend to run with the golden Dosh Vault ones: I know I can get one for every weapon, and I know new ones will come out for new weapons.

Upvote 0
I would gladly pay a decently handsome amount of money for a "Season Pass" of Jaeger Dynamic Skins!
And by that I mean the following: I'd pay to get a Jaeger Dynamic Skin for every single weapon, along with a promise that they'll also make (and I'll receive) a new Jaeger skin for each new weapon made. I'm a sucker for quality skins, but I like running with a "theme". I like each of my weapons to have the same look, which is why I tend to run with the golden Dosh Vault ones: I know I can get one for every weapon, and I know new ones will come out for new weapons.

No offense, but I think it actually reduces creativity to do so...Not to mention it actually overloads the game with tons of skins that amount to basically the same thing.

I think we're fine with merely having a selection of skins. However, I do believe some weapon skins could ALSO become player skin. How cool would a jaeger jacket look? It even sounds so right.

Jaeger Jacket, Jaeger Jacket.

Upvote 0