• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Female model

If this was implemented you'd probably get some idiots complaining about being forced to play as a women, just like you get retards complaining about playing as black people in bf2.

Spose they could double as a medic class

Russian gets shot and killed
Female character runs over and presses use
NOOOOOOO! Grigori my one true love!
Kiss animation
Russian resussitated
:p

Upvote 0
PilotPirx said:
Hmm.You like to shoot at women?Strange.In that war were also "sons of regiment".Begin to shoot as well in children?Point is,that is not important who are YOURS personage,important is that in whom will have to shoot ANOTHER.

No, i dont like to shoot at women or children. But if women and children was shooting at me I would return fire. If I was in a war.
Seriously, I dont think I would know it was a woman, as she would be in uniform and hopefully at range.

But really, what has that got to do with any of this? I dont roam the streets with a gun, I play a game. And this is suggestions for a game.
In real life Im the father of 7 kids and I most certainly dont do any of the things I do in FPS games. Do you???

Upvote 0
wintwar6.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]Kollaanjoki, 24 December 1939[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]An event gave rise to a legend: Christmas devotions in Kollanjoki, to the north-east of Lake Ladoga. The preacher is the Rev. Antti J. Rantamaa, also a member of Parliament. On his left in the company commander, Lt. Aarne Juutilainen, who had served in the French Foreign Legion for five years and as a result bore the nickname "The Terror of Marocco".[/FONT]

Upvote 0
The Russian Army during the war had millions and millions of men fighting, there were women that fought mostly as snipers pilots and tank crews. But the percentage of women that fought compared to the men is very low, which means you were much much much more likely to fight against Russian Males and not Russian Females during the war.

But who cares, adding a woman model adds nothing to the game except some boobs to stare at and a bunch of controversy. I mean do you blame TW for not adding woman and thusly avoiding a much bigger fuss than what we are making now?

Upvote 0
Vietnow said:
also they shaved a lot of the womens heads anyways so there is no point

touche' all. now that that is figured out. how about mongoloid faces? or should we start a new thread?
Aparently already in game.

Edit: number of women in the russian army was about 1 million. And I dont really care weather or not there are female models, but I dont understand all of you guys horror of the mere suggestion.

Upvote 0
[5.SS]Strother said:
But who cares, adding a woman model adds nothing to the game except some boobs to stare at and a bunch of controversy.
And adding Waffen-SS or blond hair-blue eyes Germans doesn't? You logic is flawed and your arguments are biased.

If they added women I wouldn't care one way or another. Aside from a little more realism and a little more retardedness in the servers coming from 12 year old perverts, the game wouldn't change at its core. The same goes for the "superior race" stereotypes, too.

Upvote 0
I actually saw a blond hair blue eyed german face in the game today, i was sort of suprised.

But the woman model would take crucial dev time just so some perverts can play around with the dead bodies. But the actual odds of seeing a woman spawn in the game would be very low and it would just be a huge waste of dev time to make a woman for the game and have about a .5% chance of actually seeing one spawn in.

Upvote 0