• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Video- killin and defending Kaukasus

Monkwarrior said:
Dream on pussy ;)
Just imagine yourself that the best bolt-riflemen would choose such a pussyweapon for once .......... their patience and bajo-skills combined with such a weapon :p

Nah, no challenge, I will stick with the bolts.

Monk.
Dream on fool.;)
Just imagine you missing and then me Double tapping and planting two in your sternum... My skill with the semi combined with unrelenting accuracy.:p

Men do what they want, and I want to use the semis. So I will.
And if you want a challange fight me with your bolt.:)

All in all stop being haters, semi autos were used in war and therefor they were included in the game. And they were included in the game so that people would use them.;):rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Monkwarrior said:
The best thing about this product is that it always records the last x-seconds (I use 15 seconds). So when you just played a very good bajo-fight you just hit the record key and those last 15 seonds are written to a wmv of avi-file. In due time you have a collection of many small memorable moments. Just add them together and you have a stunning bajo-movie.
So you never have to miss a moment since the last x seconds are always saved.

Sounds awesome. Appears their website is down tho. :(

Upvote 0
After seeing the video, I've started using the same aggressive tactic on kaukasus too on a few occasions. And I must admit, it works very well. With a few other players we could very fast recapture and hold the tower and mortar objectives. The axis team was so fixed on the defenders of the monastry that they never knew what hit them. On one occasion we had them pushed back to their spawn, with their mg'er suppressing their spawn exits. I'm a bit of a lesser god when it comes to bolt rifles, but we did well.

Upvote 0
I'm tell you exactly what i think, not what i think you want to hear.

1st. SHITE music, matter of taste though so that doesn't really matter

2nd. Video was meh, no offence but aside from some of the bayonet kills the skill level was just average, nothing spectacular, nor worthly of a video. I mean to be honest it look like you just cut everything out except kills, and you never showed you score(or did I miss it?) so there is no way of knowing how good you were going. It is one thing to create a tutorial, another to just make a 6 mins spam video of yourself.

It would have been better to cut out everything except the bayonet kills, because the rest was average.

So please don't post another one unless it is something truly unique.

o AND SEMI AUTOs rule.

Upvote 0
I really loved watching the video for the great ingame-scenes, but the music didn't fit at all imho. I don't mean the music was bad - I listen to some of it too - but background music like that fits more to a CS frag movie if you know what I mean ;)

Red Orchestra is all about the athmosphere and immersion, so why not supporting it by proper music? The Red Orchestra Soundtrack is a perfect example what music suits RO (well, thats what soundtracks are about).
Have you seen the beta preview video by dslyecxi? You can download it here, its awesome: http://www.redorchestragame.com/downloads/roost_beta_preview.wmv

Something as cinematic but with nice infantry footage like in your first video would be great!

@ Spiceweazle:
Maybe that video wasn't all about showing off his own skill? Good skill at fighting gives you better oportunities for good footage, but I doubt he made the video to show everybody off how 1337 he is.
And why shouldn't he post his video if it wasn't truly unique? You are not forced to download it, you don't even need to bother about it. I could just say "don't post next time, if its not something we really want to know", that would be the same "argumentation", I hope you get my point.

Upvote 0
Reznor said:
@ Spiceweazle:
Maybe that video wasn't all about showing off his own skill? Good skill at fighting gives you better oportunities for good footage, but I doubt he made the video to show everybody off how 1337 he is.
And why shouldn't he post his video if it wasn't truly unique? You are not forced to download it, you don't even need to bother about it. I could just say "don't post next time, if its not something we really want to know", that would be the same "argumentation", I hope you get my point.

he asked for our opinions and whether or not we think he should make another one, I gave him an honest answer. And i've seen so many other videos and if this isn't someone going "OMG I'm 1337" then I don't know what is. But hey thats just my opinion.:D

Upvote 0