• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Like RO more than girlfriend

Honestly you spend quality time in the evening, then you play ROO until you're tired as **** and then you go cuddle, that works out right, at least so long as she likes to sit in bead and have some time to herself to read.... They key is finding one that can happily entertain herself and actually wants some time to herself :D.

Upvote 0
Hyperion2010 said:
Honestly you spend quality time in the evening, then you play ROO until you're tired as **** and then you go cuddle, that works out right, at least so long as she likes to sit in bead and have some time to herself to read.... They key is finding one that can happily entertain herself and actually wants some time to herself :D.
Happily entertain herself?
What do you mean by that?ahah

Upvote 0
I guess your girlfriends suck :D

When I am to come home with my girlfriend being there with me and play ROOST all night, I don't have to worry, she will let me play for as long as I want. If she is not watching me play and laughing at the conversation im having with my clanmates, then she is reading, doing college work, or watching star wars, harry potter, or one of her seasons of Charmed. But you must go cuddle with her after she has fallen asleep and go to sleep with her when your totally drained from RO.

I have asked her how she feels about me playing this much. She says no thats fine, i have this to do, and you need to relax and play your game. --This could be closely related to a bull**** essay I once had to write that I told her about, it was labeled "One way I try to relax", and I wrote about playing video games as the most effective way of trying to relax.

Guess i'm just lucky.

Upvote 0
Zeddifoul said:
Ok, so I got RO:O when it came out and I've been playing it every chance I get. Needless to say, this is taking a toll on my girlfriend (soon to be fiance). These days, I usually play only late at night after she has gone to bed; but I think about RO all the time. I think I have a problem.

Has this been an issue with any of you guys?

Not an issue with me... I dumped her a few days before the release. :cool:

Upvote 0
The Greatest battle of them all!!!!!!

36696VrAQyuK6.gif
VERSUS
RedOrchestra.jpg

Who shall win!??? :D

Upvote 0
vap3Riley said:
I guess your girlfriends suck :D

When I am to come home with my girlfriend being there with me and play ROOST all night, I don't have to worry, she will let me play for as long as I want. If she is not watching me play and laughing at the conversation im having with my clanmates, then she is reading, doing college work, or watching star wars, harry potter, or one of her seasons of Charmed. But you must go cuddle with her after she has fallen asleep and go to sleep with her when your totally drained from RO.

I have asked her how she feels about me playing this much. She says no thats fine, i have this to do, and you need to relax and play your game. --This could be closely related to a bull**** essay I once had to write that I told her about, it was labeled "One way I try to relax", and I wrote about playing video games as the most effective way of trying to relax.

Guess i'm just lucky.

Sounds like you got yourself one very understanding gf, hold on to that one.

I have a friend at work who's missus is very understanding of his gaming needs, i guess you just have to find the right balence to fit it all in and the right girl.

Upvote 0
futurenhler said:
And then that extra time, you have your 5 finger girlfriend
Id way more hang out with my Girlfriend than play RO
cause she puts out

That'll all change, my friend. My girlfriend's sex dive has gone down the pan since she got pregnant for the second time. Unfortunately I now have more chance of putting my tinky in Red Orchestra.:rolleyes:

RO FTW

Upvote 0
deathknight said:
u must be talented to be able to suck ur own dick and play at the same time
That gave me a good chuckle too :D

I'm married with one kid and another on the way (less than 4 weeks to go :eek:) and I still manage to get on RO 3 or 4 nights a week.

Its possible to get online more I just need to find a better set of headphones that completely filter all the background whinging, moaning & bitching :rolleyes:

Upvote 0