• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Female model

Moz

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
11442336137165fd.jpg

What one of the random skins being a women?

Looks like a man to me.

But there has been a lengthy discussion about this already.

Basically the women wern't really that common on the front line actually fighting except for some snipers and one squadron of women bomber pilots. The percentage of the women that actually fought alongside the men was very small. The odds of actually seeing a woman in the game would be even smaller. I'd much rather see a blonde hair blue eyed german soldier rather than a Russian Woman.

Upvote 0
Hyperion2010 said:
Whenever I see that picture I always think two things:

"Feminists of the world UNITE!"

and

"Hillary is going to get a piece of my 7.68x54 bullet if she tries to ban violent games one more time!"

riiiight... back on topic....

it'd be cool to at least have a one in 20 chance of spawning as a female soldier. just cause you're a girl doesn't mean you dont have to defend the motherland from the nazis

Upvote 0
Maest if you read my thread about RO and girlfriends in the General Discussion you may get an idea lol.

but a 1 in 20 chance to spawn as a girl is rediculous, the blonde hair blue eye aryan type german face wouldn't get that 1 in 20 ratio! and the ratio of men to woman that actually fought front lines for the red army in ww2 was very very very high, so I'd feel much better about a 1 in 5000 odds of spawning a woman.

Upvote 0
Putting females into RO would be a big, big mistake. First she would claim that it's discrimination that she only gets to be the sniper class. Second, she would wreck the T-34 into a Tiger and then stand there for an hour explaining why it wasn't her fault. Finally, if you get two of them on the same map they'll stay in spawn for hours talking about nothing... and god forbid if one of them has to use the bathroom... she'll take all the others with her.

/\ JOKE :p

Upvote 0
[5.SS] Hollenfeuer said:
Putting females into RO would be a big, big mistake. First she would claim that it's discrimination that she only gets to be the sniper class. Second, she would wreck the T-34 into a Tiger and then stand there for an hour explaining why it wasn't her fault. Finally, if you get two of them on the same map they'll stay in spawn for hours talking about nothing... and god forbid if one of them has to use the bathroom... she'll take all the others with her.

/\ JOKE :p

lol

--

well ruskie women in game is a no no...as said above.

as for prefering german blond women...well each to their own but their are some stunning Russian women, and i love their accents :D

Upvote 0