• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO:OSTFRONT 41-45 Gameplay Video

Last edited:
Script?

Script?

OK I'm new to Red Orchestra just like most here. I played the mod 2 years ago for Unreal 2003, for about six months. I am not now nor have I ever used ANY kind of cheat, script, glitch or any of the sort on any game I have ever played. We, and I think I speak for the majority, play this game because we love the gameplay. If I wanted to play a game and own a bunch of people with hacks or the sort, I'm sure there's a way to do that, but I'm against that! That takes away from what the game is, takes all the suspense, fun and cameradrie out. Frankly I take that as a compliment on my recoil control. I just love this game and play it all the time, as I have alot of spare time to kill.

I made another video and mixed it to music.
I'll be posting it later on tonite.

Hope you guys enjoy

Upvote 0
I wont call you a cheater, but you really have no recoil at all, the way you shoot with ppsh is normally impossible cuz your aim gets kicked back. Im sure it isnt skill, its just a lack of recoil wich i have at a really low fps, maybe you changed that setting? Cuz it aint normal to shoot like that with a ppsh, fix it dude its wrong!

Upvote 0
Thats not it at all

Thats not it at all

I've been paying games like this for a LONG time. RTCW, DOD 2.0, COD 1 and 2, BIA, Dooms, DOD SOURCE, etc. After a while you just learn to play with each gun's recoil. Knowing how much each will give you, on full auto, short bursts, etc. This isn't that hard to learn, just adjust your mouse sensitivity and find a sweet spot. My mouse is set real sensitive, which gives me more control over recoil. Ask the DEV's about how to control recoil. Also, if you notice, all my shots with that particular gun start low and rise as i shoot at an opponent, this is using the recoil to your advantage. This tactic has always been used for close range with a full auto gun.

Thanks again, as that just tells me that I'm getting good at it.

Upvote 0
sorry dude but i dont think its you controlling the recoil, when your playing on stalingradkessel and get up the stairs in south railyard there is no recoil at all, can someone post a part of a video with good recoil so we can compare? cuz in the version of ro i play its impossible to keep your aim at exactly the same point the way you do while standing and spraying

Upvote 0
I agree

I agree

I've noticed sometimes it has more recoil than normal too. Since someone mentioned recoil, I noticed IT DOES CHANGE depending on how full the magazine is, and how your stance is. If you notice most of the time when
I encounter an enemy, if I can, I try to crouch and aim immediately, (got that from old DOD days) before I fire. Sometimes you don't have enought time to do that though. Crouching and the prone position greatly increase your accuracy. Like I said, I've been playing these game for a LONG time and each one has a different feel to it. This game happens to be my favorite because it incorporates every kind of tactic imaginable. I'ts not linear like alot of games. You have to actually try to get a kill here, not just spray and hope it hits something.

And by the way, I died ALOT in the making of this, so I'm no Rambo! I make plenty of mistakes too.
I just chose to leave out the embarrasing deaths.

I love this game!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've only had it once, while uploading a movie and playing online
at the same time, high pings are the cause I believe....

And it wont really give you an advanteage KiLLeR, the server will
still register the bullets as if they were being affected by recoil even
though you are not experiencing the recoil animation ;)

Upvote 0