• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What tank would you want to see first?

What tank would you want to see first?

• Panzer II

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Marder II/III

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Ferdinand/Elefant

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Panzer 38(t)/Hetzer

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Jagdpanther

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • Panzer III A-H/Panzer IV G-J

Votes: 16 9.5%
  • Panzer VI B "Tiger II"(King Tiger/K

Votes: 58 34.3%

• Total voters
I figured tiger 2 would be the highest one. I voted for the Panzer III A-H/ Panzer IV G-J option. I would also like to see the Jagdpanther. Kind of funny how one of the lowest production tanks and one of the least seen on the eastern front is the one most voted for.

As this is a realism game if they introduce the Tiger II we will be seeing constant breakdowns for misc reasons. I hope you guys are good with a pistol. ;P

Upvote 0
kfnguy2 said:
I figured tiger 2 would be the highest one. I voted for the Panzer III A-H/ Panzer IV G-J option. I would also like to see the Jagdpanther. Kind of funny how one of the lowest production tanks and one of the least seen on the eastern front is the one most voted for.

As this is a realism game if they introduce the Tiger II we will be seeing constant breakdowns for misc reasons. I hope you guys are good with a pistol. ;P
Go away you Kingtiger hater :p :D

Upvote 0
kfnguy2 said:

Stop with those negative waves.

Since this is a realism game. The Tiger II frontal armor would be impenetrable. The superior optics and the 88mm L71 cannon would dominate in open maps like Arad. But it would only be able to go 20kmph off road.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DraKon2k said:
Go away you Kingtiger hater :p :D
Sorry. I just try to be honest. :p

Sichartshofen said:
Stop with those negative waves.

Since this is a realism game. The Tiger II frontal armor would be impenetrable. The superior optics and the 88mm L71 cannon would dominate in open maps like Arad. But it would only be able to go 20kmph off road.
How is bringing information to a thread negative? I don't mean to come off that way if I do.

Visit http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?p=81952#post81952 for my information on the Tiger II (last page). Don't fall into traps of things like "impenetrable." Or the trap of believing the Tiger II was invincible because it surely wasn't. Companies of IS2's facing companies of Tiger II's would usually end in both taking heavy losses. There is also a particular battle I read about where a company of IS2's came on a company of Tiger II's and took out 5 Tiger II's sending the rest fleeing. The IS2's took no casualties. I am not arguing that the Tiger II wasn't a great tank or that the IS2 was better. I am just trying to bring facts and information that statistics of a tank don't mean everything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
kfnguy2 said:
How is bringing information to a thread negative?

Rounds in RO don't last any longer then 30 minutes. You're basically saying Tiger II's randomly broke down within a 30 minute period during battle.

I'm not going to take anything from battlefield.ru seriously.

Upvote 0
Sichartshofen said:
Rounds in RO don't last any longer then 30 minutes. You're basically saying Tiger II's randomly broke down within a 30 minute period during battle.
Sarcasm ever hurt anyone?

I'd recommend you read the rest of my post and the link I sent. It's some good information by the way. Battlefield.ru got that particular battle from a book, which I have read.

Upvote 0