• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anti-AFK measures

[CiA]Stiletto

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
1. Game needs kickvote
2. Servers need anti-idle measures
3. Teambalancing needs to be on/fixed

I was just playing on an un-adminned server...I saw the same person on the list on with no player class for upward of half an hour. AND the game consistently had Axis up by 5 or more.

Stuff like that is a bit frustrating.

[CiA]Stiletto said:
1. Game needs kickvote

I was just playing on an un-adminned server...I saw the same person on the list on with no player class for upward of half an hour. AND the game consistently had Axis up by 5 or more.

The game has kickvote ... never seen enough people actually know how to use it to make it work. I believe I have seen servers with anti-idle. I was camping with an MG once and actually got a message saying that I was idle (even though I was shooting). Another thing about AFKs is if they are tank class, then you have to wait for what seems like forever to get going in tanks because the game makes you wait for them to get in one.

Upvote 0
[CiA]Stiletto said:
How do you vote kick, then? I tried the old console command, and it didn't work. :(
Esc -> Game Controls -> Kick Voting

Though it should be more elaborate. Must give a reason for initiating the vote and then give other players the option to simply hit 'Y' for yes and 'N' for no. Most won't go through the hassle of 'Esc -> Game Controls -> Kick Voting' unless it is directly effecting them.

Upvote 0
[CiA]Stiletto said:
1. Game needs kickvote

How about an "allow one hard beating from each player" option.
lol:p:D

Upvote 0