• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
If I read right, right after release and I imagine a very short break that followed, they had to go straight to the GDC (Game Developers Conference to those not in the know). It was mentioned that they should have just gotten back a day or two ago so they should be starting work on a patch soon. I wouldn't bet on it being out for another two weeks at least.

Just a guess. An educated one, but a guess nonetheless.

Upvote 0
TedSmith said:
If I read right, right after release and I imagine a very short break that followed, they had to go straight to the GDC (Game Developers Conference to those not in the know). It was mentioned that they should have just gotten back a day or two ago so they should be starting work on a patch soon. I wouldn't bet on it being out for another two weeks at least.

Just a guess. An educated one, but a guess nonetheless.

As a side info some fixes are already been internally tested for 1 Week now, to make sure the Update won't cause more problems then it solves. So your guess seems on the Safe Side. But i guess they'll release the Update when they tested it for sure.

Upvote 0
Hi all :)

Best news are that they say they are working on it and continue to vacum up new and most importent bugs out there. Also probly before the Demo comes out.

Right now we steam buyers are the pioners in a way and can deffo help TW alot and there in return us all. In the end we will all be happy for it. :p

In my opinons there arent much frustreting feelings out there in the game when i play compared to alot of other games that ships out with a few heavy bugs that are noticed quite fast or appers more freakly.

Only sad temper i have is when moving up and down klicking mouse to release a grenade.. and it wont be trhowed? I have to switch back to rifle and then back to nada to have a mouse klick trhow with nada.

And other a bet faster smouth out movments with out hangups or strange apperings also in feelings with keyboard and mouse... not so good when that strange bug appers.

But other visiuel bugs that we see, most of us really dont upset us much at all. As we understand why it's like that and TW have done a good work part on those sides anyway :)

Also we have the, things can be improved and we are coming up with great huge ideas for gaming playability view and feelings and realism views. Those are too taking into account i believe hand to hand with the most serios bugs to be fixed.

Hmmmm i lost my self here LOL... Please forgive me for my writing and my english grama... I give up going to bed it's soon 10:00 on the morning here and i havent falled into sleep yet.

I blame RO for that ;)

Take care all and thanks again TW and all i wish u the best (thumbs up, always)

BR A N.

Upvote 0
KERA_AK said:
Hi all :)

Best news are that they say they are working on it and continue to vacum up new and most importent bugs out there. Also probly before the Demo comes out.

Right now we steam buyers are the pioners in a way and can deffo help TW alot and there in return us all. In the end we will all be happy for it. :p

In my opinons there arent much frustreting feelings out there in the game when i play compared to alot of other games that ships out with a few heavy bugs that are noticed quite fast or appers more freakly.

Only sad temper i have is when moving up and down klicking mouse to release a grenade.. and it wont be trhowed? I have to switch back to rifle and then back to nada to have a mouse klick trhow with nada.

And other a bet faster smouth out movments with out hangups or strange apperings also in feelings with keyboard and mouse... not so good when that strange bug appers.

But other visiuel bugs that we see, most of us really dont upset us much at all. As we understand why it's like that and TW have done a good work part on those sides anyway :)

Also we have the, things can be improved and we are coming up with great huge ideas for gaming playability view and feelings and realism views. Those are too taking into account i believe hand to hand with the most serios bugs to be fixed.

Hmmmm i lost my self here LOL... Please forgive me for my writing and my english grama... I give up going to bed it's soon 10:00 on the morning here and i havent falled into sleep yet.

I blame RO for that ;)

Take care all and thanks again TW and all i wish u the best (thumbs up, always)

BR A N.

LOL i agree with your bugs mensioned and yet i still love the game, which in my opinion yeilds great potensial. The controlls are not as responsive as i would like but all in all, i play this game for at least 4 hours a day sense its official release.

Upvote 0
Well, the order of priority goes very roughly like this:

1. Clear any/all bugs that prevent people playing
2. Clear any other "major" bugs
3. Get map editor into play
4. Get all elements of the SDK into play
4b. Demo!
5. Work through plan for short, medium and long term updates

Somewhere in there - try and get a break!

As for content of "updates"... we haven't even agreed that amongst ourselves yet :) But yes, it will include (over time) new weapons, new uniforms, new vehicles, new maps, new gameplay features etc etc :)

Upvote 0
[RO]Wilsonam said:

4b. Demo!

As for content of "updates"... we haven't even agreed that amongst ourselves yet :) But yes, it will include (over time) new weapons, new uniforms, new vehicles, new maps, new gameplay features etc etc :)

Thank you wilsonman for the more complete update! BTW, will we EVER get to use those 50mm anti-tank guns laying all around the maps?????

Upvote 0
[RO]Wilsonam said:

4b. Demo!
6. Sexy Parties

Glad to hear it. I tacked on another little thing on your "to do list".

Upvote 0