• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iam the best Tank Driver

1.AR[GSC]=[ENIGMA]= said:
First off, if you get hung up on that: " What are you trying to tell us? An epic tale of you doing something for mankind? Or what? ", I doubt that you're that much more mature. Second, I also doubt that I was the only one who had to read your first post (to which I replied w/ the above) more than once to understand what you were trying to say. My reply to your post was nothing more than a somewhat more elaborate way of saying "Huh?", what with the missing punctuation, sense and all, hmmkay?

Oh, and you're also in no position to tell me what I can or can not do :)

Have a nice WE :rolleyes:

Ok why didnt you just say i dont understand what you're saying instead of acting like a smart arse how hard would it have been, honestly man if you were someone i knew i wouldnt mind but since you're a complete stranger i fail to see the humour. Everyone writes something stupid every once in a while ME included, but if everyone was to respond like a know everything smart arse these forums wouldnt be very pleasant now would they. I'll admit my grammer could do with some work i accept that you were right on that but on the same note your manners could do with some too. Now i've admited my grammer was crap now is it that hard for you to admit that maybe just maybe your reply was slightly harsh and really not needed. Really man there's no need to act that your in some way superior to me.

Upvote 0