• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A Few Art Suggestions

If these two things were done I would be completely thrilled as I think, besides the walk animations, everything else in the game graphics wise is absolutely superb:

1. New first person hand/arm models- everything else in the game oozes amazing quality and detail. These I believe still resemble something from BF1942. I know Im incredibly picky but when Im staring at the masterpiece of the mauser, it gets ruined by the blocky hands and stiff arms.

2. Improved German player models- I already stated my reasons. I think these look great but pale in comparison to the quality of the Russian models.

Upvote 0
Panzerkeil said:
I agree! This game has outstanding graphics and the discussion about 1% or 20% of the wehrmacht personnel being blond haired seems pointless to me.. :confused:

Then dont look in the ideas and suggestion forum...

The whole point of this forum is to help better the game. These are my suggestions and everyone is free to debate them and the devs can take consideration. No one needs your useless post. :D

Also, you guys seem to be ignorant of the fact that there are departments for each part of the game. There is not a couple guys who do it all so that if they are working on graphics it saps time away from features or bugs. There is an art department who works on art. Their whole job is to work on art so its not taking part from whatever you feel deserves more attention.

Last edited:
Upvote 0