• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Elder scrolls Oblivion

Just noticed this thread.

Anyway this game has meant no RO or social life for me so far. I only have a 6600LE but replacing HDR with lots of bloom fixes most fps problems. The grass tweak also helps.

I haven't played much of the main quest yet, still stuck on a painting theft investigation in Chorrol (PM me if anyone has solved it).

Upvote 0
yea i wish the fighting was slightly more realistic it is annoying carving right thourgh an imp with a claymore and having it still in one piece. anyway... got bored of my mainly magic war wizard custom character. going to play a dark elf destruction-blade-bow-restore-block thing

EDIT: wow. stealth kils with a bow are extremely satisfying

Last edited:
Upvote 0
SnotRocket said:
This is really starting to piss me off. The game keeps crashing all the time, but over time. Anyone have problems with the new nVidia drivers (supposedly the Oblivion drivers) and this game? 84.25 I think they are. Anyway, this game crashes more often than BF2 did on release. :(
I've been getting lots of crashes as well, and I'm using an x800.

And Pyros, there's an Ultima mod running for Oblivion.

Upvote 0
damnit manstein im level 4 where can i ge ta good bow. my ranged attacks do absolutely **** all dammage. ive got a gay steel bow. also how do you change from apprentice to journeyman to master etc in a skill?
Also where can i buy potions? i need some so i can win the 3on1 convicts vs me arena fight :(.

Btw ive got blade, blck, marksman, light armour, destruction, restoration and sneak as my main skills as my dark elf "drow exile" custom character

Upvote 0