• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

'This version of RO:Ostfront is incompatible with the server you are connecting to.'

BL4Z3>FAS> said:
aceto were you talking to him on irc? i dont have irc on this machine but maybe we should set up
a few different times a day in each time zone that we should try connecting to the dev server
to generate some more logs for them to look at as well as watch in real time,...

yes, i was talking in irc with ramm.
i only wanted to give him the facts of the last crash (time, steamid...) and then he asked me to join the dev-server.
as far as i could see vac was enabled and i was able to join.
after this he told that he wanted to shutdown the server again and i gave him my email-adress for possible next tests.
and iam sure they are working on it and i hope they will find a solution soon.

Upvote 0
aceto said:
yes, i was talking in irc with ramm.
i only wanted to give him the facts of the last crash (time, steamid...) and then he asked me to join the dev-server.
as far as i could see vac was enabled and i was able to join.
after this he told that he wanted to shutdown the server again and i gave him my email-adress for possible next tests.
and iam sure they are working on it and i hope they will find a solution soon.

I was on the server also with VAC enabled but he explained to me that his server was on debug mode which explained why I wasn't kicked.

Upvote 0