• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Game Chat

JRabian

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2006
OKC
It would be nice and much more effecient if the players had a guide, or code of conduct such as all of our public services employ.

It's probably been tried before and for some it probably worked, but it would be cool if thier was a universal way of getting people to communicate more effeciently.

Last edited:
JRabian said:
I simply meant that A simple method of communication.

For example creating nmemonics for locations and vehicles etc. Would be benefitial.
You do know that there's a grid on the map, right?

You have:
global text chat
team text chat (where you will see where the soldies is located)
vehicle text chat
voice commands (both for possitions, commands, requests, vehicle related etc)
VoIP
a map with grids on
all the objectives marked on the map, and as text on the right side
names on the map

What more could you possibly need to communicate?

Upvote 0
Monkwarrior said:
I agree with him (if I understand him correctly).
It would be nice to just point at a tank and by pressing a button your character would scream "tank at <location>". Just like in BF2. It would add something to teamplay.

Monk.
Yes Monk that would be nice. but the point I was trying to make was that if , for example: instead of saying, <MG down!> if users were to include the location and whether enemie or foe, as well as A confirm from other team mates e.g.,>10-4.

And the code of conduct I reffered to was A way of shorteneing transmissions by creating acronymes for vehicles, locations etc.

Upvote 0