• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tank map only server?

Thanks for the replies guys!

Tzefanya said:
We actually may plan to make our server #2 a tank combat simulator. Join our community and take a look at this post: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/red-orchestra-general-discussion/70874-ro-tank-simulation.html

That looks like a great community except that i been watching your RO servers today and noone is there. If there woulda been people on both/or maybe even one of the RO servers i would have joined today. I do plan on trying to play in your thurs night game.Is it gonna be open to the public?

SPaRX - I'll might email ya tonight or for sure tomorrow after i see how many show up for the Tank only night at TG to see if it's even worth it to rent a server.

Upvote 0
Hello Hitman,

RO is a new game at Tactical Gamer (there were no servers for the mod version) so it is quite normal to see servers empty sometimes. TG RO community is at the initial phases of development and all tactically-oriented and mature players are welcome to join this effort.

We have a great game coordinator (Strag) and admin team. They are very responsive, friendly and working very hard to provide us the best teamplay experience.

Tactical Gamer Tank Battles event is open to public. Oil up your armor and join the fun :)

This is a new idea and if you guys join us, we can build this thing together. If we all want the same thing (=tank simulation), I see no reason to split up and do it at different servers. Why not join forces ;) Server is ready and if the demand is high, I am sure admin team will allocate more days for it.

Hope to meet you all on Thu

Upvote 0
well y'know what the odessa/basovka server i had up is DEAD...and i have been thinking about doing a tank map only server...i have noticed nobody likes joining empty servers to get em going so i'm having to in in everyday and get our server going....it would be good if we could get some loyalty going :)

IP is:

62.67.42.77:7757

TANK MAP ROTATION WILL BE LIVE ON 30th MARCH. 12 noon GMT

Upvote 0
Heinz said:
nice to see all the tanker enthusiasm! wOOt!
Yes it is:D . Except now we need a west coast server with Tanks only. I am down to only three servers on my list that i get less than 100 ping and one of those is infantry only:mad:.

I get 300 ping to the War is C3ll site and i don't see the FKs on the list at all.

I sure hope that the guys at TG decide to run the tank only server 24/7:p

Upvote 0
Good games all !

I had to bail out early (some work to do for tomorrow) but server was almost full when I left (around 2200 EST)

I hope you guys also enjoyed it. Feel free to make suggestions on how we can improve tank battle events. VOIP use, driver-gunner/commander coordination, coordination between tanks, etc... I will post my suggestions and lessons learnt later on.

Big thanks to Tze and other TG RO Admins for setting up the server.

Other comments and AARs will be at the following link: Tactical Gamer RO Forums

Upvote 0