• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My Own Personal Thread ~bmw~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Heres The Synopsis

Ok Heres The Synopsis

Anyone that knows me knows I have very high expectations. Take my specs for instance, this is alright but its a compromise to a dual xeon desktop system. Now, I know that each game is going to be different and have its own pros and cons. So I will elaborate.

It loaded easily and integrated into steam easily. I was online playing in a matter of minutes although my keys arent mapped perfectly yet. I dont understand everyone with tech problems I just simply dont have any.

The maps are rather large and do have buildings and landscaping enough to make it of interest but the tanks get caught up on little trees very easily and come to a grinding halt for a long while. Trees fall over when confronted with 30 tons of steel.

The models look like they are in pampers/have a 2x4 in their ass and their gait speed is accordingly SLOW. The weapons have no crosshair making it impossible to aim them and BTW when you use a iron sight you us tunnel vision, NOT PERIPHERAL and some sort of zoom effect usually adjusts for that. Viewing while driving is equally bad.

Ok, before I get going again about cons...... Its an alright game but its nowhere near as good of physics and control as DoD Raven Shield or any other number of games. NONE of the objects you shoot at show damage short of a window, even tom clancy rogue spear has that, and thats a 10 YEAR OLD GAME.

The only thing this game has going for it is larger maps (which all other games have anyway) and it offers vehicles as an option for weapon. If people think about how DOD is only a $20 game vs this one being $30 just wonder where is the quality thats being paid for here? Judging by price I consider this at most to be a $20 game thats needs serious patching.

For a small company to accomplish, its alright. But I still feel like it needs a lot of work.

Upvote 0
electrode said:
The weapons have no crosshair making it impossible to aim them and BTW when you use a iron sight you us tunnel vision, NOT PERIPHERAL and some sort of zoom effect usually adjusts for that.

Heh. I'd like to see someone 'zoom-in' with their bare eyeballs like you're suggesting.

This ain't no "run-n-gun-from-the-hip-while-bunny-hopping-like-mad-and-throwing-infinite-nades" Game

=P

Upvote 0
omg

omg

this thing has so many glitches its ridiculous....shooting someone 20 feet away with a scope and they dont die, 3 fukn times, so they run up and bayonette me? wtf and everything gets hung up constantly.

if i werent so bored i would aready have taken it back. i try to be nice and give it another try but seriously this piece of **** isnt even remotely close to being as good as old tom clancy games,

my initial thoughts were correct, tripwire marketed the hell out of this and got steam to help them so they can release a total piece of **** video game, thats why theres no ****ing demo, NOONE WOULD BUY THIS ****

Upvote 0
Ok so basically its like this...

You didn't research anything before you made you purchase, made very clear when you mensioned no x-hair...also RO is not Run n Gun like dod, and speaking of that, how can you even say dod graphics are better, wow just wow

You play for K-D Ratio...that is not what RO is about, at all

You complain about a bad view while driving a vheicle..but you probably didn't even take the time to realize that then you mouse-wheel up and down it changes your view.

tanks get cought on trees and stuff because of engine limitations, its not the devs fault.

Zoom effect when you use the IS is unrealistic, this isn't COD sorry

Upvote 0
dp76764 said:
Bet you didn't even hit them, n00b =P
Sniper rifle works great for the rest of the world!
Must be a conspiracy against you!

Conspiracy? I gotta agree with guy who said about Sniper rifle issue, I've played CoD2 was dominate in Sniping, played all the other games used sniping, now comming to this game its good but I wont say its great and when I zoom in using sniper I cant even hit nothing, it was dead on with head.

Upvote 0
Someguy said:
To everyone who cant hit **** with snipers : this game uses relistic ballistics your going to have to aim ahead of a moving player and above them depending on range. This isn't no insta-hit bullet game like COD.

This guy can't be serious.

Yep how many times do people need to be told this game requirs you to practice with some of the weapons if you want to use them effectively. Take baraska for example if you aim for the head with the bolt action sniper from the axis end of the bridge across to the trees at the bottom of the hill where the allies spawn from chances are you'll hit their legs or feet now thats if thier standing still. Trial and error is your friend practice is key.

Upvote 0
electrode said:
I bet $30 I can get my money back because I know the people where I got it and I will have them put this with the othter crappy games that will eventually get sent back or sold at $5 each.
You bought it at Best Buy. They do not accept returns on software. Exchange at best & that's usually for the exact same game.

If you actually even bought the game and are not trolling. I think trolling is the total point of this thread though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.