• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Incompatible version?

dktekno

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
Today I tried loggin in on some servers. But all of them say that I have an incompatible version.

Yes, I have searched the forums and I have done everything that was written there.

I have also read that the only solution to this problem is to make a new steam account and buy another game.

Well, let me tell you guys this straight out: I know my rights, and I know I have the right to get a fully working product. I dont care if it is TW's or Valve's problem, but it needs to be fixed, because the product I have paid for does not work according to how it was ment to work.

In other words: The product I paid for is broken and I have the right to get my money back!

dktekno said:
In other words: The product I paid for is broken and I have the right to get my money back!
If you agreed to Steam's EULA, you don't.

Make sure you are not runing the bootleg version of RO. I hear those have issues with VAC and general server incompetability.
You can also try logging out of steam this way:
1. Exit Red Orchestra
2. Go to Steam -> Files -> Change User
3. Steam will warn you, ignore and just hit 'Log out...'
4. Log back in when steam offers you a Log in screen
5. Launch Red Orchestra
But from your post, I assume you have already tried it several times.

Upvote 0
YES, I told you I HAVE READ THE POSTS, I HAVE SEARCHED THE FORUM.

So please dont point me over to a new thread.

Luckily I live in a country where I can get government funded sueing against forign companies selling products that does not work. And if this problem is not solved, I will assure you, TW will have their ass sued all the way through to let this ****ed up fraud cheating company down!

Damn you TW!

Dont think you can get away with this ****!

Upvote 0