• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A kind request to yall

A kind request to yall

• Incremental Throttle

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • Normal transmission

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters

D3terioNation

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
West Sussex, UK
Right peeps listen up, I really need to know how many peeps use Incremental Throttle and to perhaps consider turning it off?

There is nothing more annoying then a driver who wont listen! But to have a drive who has
Incremental Throttle enabled and is frantically trying to put the tank into nuetral is probably just as bad if not worse as you quickly become a sitting duck!!

How many times has someone finally got the tank to stop, before you immediatly had to move again? Then you slowly start moving...

AAAAAARRRGH :(

I know you can press space to break but does that even work..???

Incremental Throttle only seems beneficial if you'r providing cover to infantry but who actually does that on a pub ffs

To all those who go tank class often, jus disable it and go standard transmission. It makes the gunners life alot less stressful therefore the game more enjoyable & satisfying.

Just for the record, Im a great driver and great drivers dont get enough credit when it comes to scores. That gunner would not have scored a kill if I didnt listen or get us in a great position. Alot of players wont read this, but what can I say, this is REALLY getting to me!!!

Come on guys stick to standard transmission if you're into team-play!!!

I have it turned off, I just found it annoying to use.

D3terioNation said:
Just for the record, Im a great driver and great drivers dont get enough credit when it comes to scores. That gunner would not have scored a kill if I didnt listen or get us in a great position.
What do you mean? A driver gets the same point as the gunner/commander gets, or do you mean that the driver should get more points then the gunner/commander for each kill?

Upvote 0
Before they try to add gears it would be nice to fix tanks getting stuck going up small hill.... There are so many cases on some maps where a tank stalls and cant go up a small hill without much slope... I am sure that wasnt the case in real life. There are some physics issues as well if you stop a tank on a slope or specific terrain the tank itself will continue to shake and make things hard to aim, you would think heavy machine as a tank would not shake hehe. Further, the armored car flips way too easily.

Upvote 0
Hyperion2010 said:
Imagine stalling out on the way up a hill :p.
Oooh cant wait :rolleyes:

But seriously, Im glad they'v given us the option otherwise I think i would'v kept tanks & tank only maps at an arms length.

Just finished a game on konigs & I was seriously pulling my hair out at this guy who insisted on joining my tank...

Has anyone else noticed that steam friends wont let you join a server a friend is on? It says server not responding?

Last edited:
Upvote 0