• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Some1 to recompile mutators!

Strahd

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 7, 2005
For the purpose and on behalf of BFE I'd like to ask some1 to:

1. Recompile TeamSwap mutator so it's gonna work under new RO
2. If possible, recompile ROHud mutator for the same reason

Both of them are not working, ROHud crashes the server when u wanna start it, TeamSwap is not loading even if you wanna start it (gives few console errors about Onslaught and other packages from ut2k)

For all clans: TeamReady IS working properly.

Crube said:
I'll take a look at TeamSwap and ROHud.
I'm pretty sure TeamSwap will not work by just recompiling it. It will probably take a while to fix it.

Hello Crube, nice to see You again:)

Have You already looked into it? I'd say that TeamSwap would be more urgent as ROHudPack is not so necessery yet, when you can bind camera to a soldier actually stopping any1 to roam around battlefield.

Upvote 0
worluk said:
I got version mismatches when loading from the server with several mutators. I would assume no, until something is wrong in the ini

If these mutators work fine when installed manually we can conclude the download mechanism is borked. This would mean that Ramm has to check the actual download process and used locations for cashed content etc.

Upvote 0
Strahd said:
Hello Crube, nice to see You again:)

Have You already looked into it? I'd say that TeamSwap would be more urgent as ROHudPack is not so necessery yet, when you can bind camera to a soldier actually stopping any1 to roam around battlefield.

hey Strahd, The problem I'm having with this is that I can't look at the RO code
like I was able to in the previous version. All the .u files appear to be contained
in a steam file (.gcf) so I can't get direct access. Also, there is no compiler.
I heard they are going to release a SDK but im not sure if this will be just for mapping or what.
So, I'm kinda stuck now.

Upvote 0