• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Mature People Wanted For Realism Unit [18th.SS]

I know I am being picky here, but it kinda annoys me when people mention "North America" then the countries "USA, Canada" or whatever. This is for timezone and language issues, but hey... you know what? I live in northern Mexico, speak excellent English and am in the same timezone as southern US.

Why wouldn't I qualify? Not that I want to join, but I'd prefer it if people referred to "North America" as North America, not USA&Canada... you know, Mexico is in North America.

The odds of finding another Mexican around these parts is about one in a million, but still; under any other context people exclude Mexico from North America.

American education at work! My apologies for the PSA. :p

Upvote 0
Would Like To Join 18th SS Waffen Panzergrenadirs

Would Like To Join 18th SS Waffen Panzergrenadirs

Hi.
I am located in america.
I am very interested in joining this clan.
I am not a reenactor but would like it a lot if i was.
I am very interested in WW2 history particularrly german ss history but i must make this clear i am not a nazi.
So henceforth i would love to be a part of the group.
The only problem is that i am still in school and i dont know how often i would be a ble to make practice.
I am in the eastern time zone. Here is a link for all you reenactors www.1944militaria.com and www.krupper.com .

Maj.von Berudenstudent

Upvote 0