• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 5th Division Wiking

[5thW]Rehakles[TRO]

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 19, 2006
www.5thw.org
We at 5th Division Wiking (5thW) are currently looking for quality recruits to join our Red Orchestra:Ostfront division.

We require commitment & skill for the battles ahead as well as the ability to work within a team under a unified command structure.

If you think that you have the time, skill & dedication required then you might be what we are looking for. In return we offer friendly barracks with good fun & team play.

Superb Dedicated Server Facilites

Server Info

[5thW]RO: OSTFRONT :: 194.109.217.194:7757 with 32 slots

10 Channel - 60 User Dedicated Team Speak 2 Server: 194.109.217.194

10 Channel - 60 User Dedicated Backup Team Speak 2 Server.

Chat Room & IRC for Briefing etc : #5thW

Regular Practice

Awards & Promotion Systems.

Hard Working Officers To Help With Problems

Quality phpBB2 Ad-Free Dedicated Forums

Tactical Training & Member Support.

So, if you think that we can offer what you are looking for, drop in at www.5thW.org, visit our recruitment-section, read the instructions and leave your details. I will contact you asap to help you to become part of our squad, as I am your recruitment-officer. You can contact me via e-mail at [email protected] or on msn at [email protected].....

Hope to see you around soon.

[5thW]Rehakles[TRO] said:
well, our squad has been around for four years now, not on RO, but on other games like Mohaa and Cod/Cod:uo....are you talking about this http://thefifthsswiking.org/phpBB/ guys anyway? They just copy us :D
They did not copy you they are one of the top successful Realism units around started out in COD then COD:UO then COD2 now RO they have not "Copied" you're unit here is the old site to prove you wrong buddy.

http://www.fifthsswiking.com/

Upvote 0
Eisenberg said:
I don't think its a laughing matter when another unit/clan copies another well respected unit that has a name and doesn't need it ran in the ground by other people that can't get their own name.

for example the big fuss over the 11.SS the guy still won't budge on changing his unit name its kinda childish and really annoying.

Absolutely agree to the matter.

Having so much clans out there using names of actual war units makes it even harder to find something unique. : )

Upvote 0
Eisenberg said:
I don't think its a laughing matter when another unit/clan copies another well respected unit that has a name and doesn't need it ran in the ground by other people that can't get their own name.

for example the big fuss over the 11.SS the guy still won't budge on changing his unit name its kinda childish and really annoying.

well, do you think we copy them then???? From what Ive seen so far, they have been founded in 2004, our clan has been founded in 2002, thus its impossible that we try to copy them! Anyway, I wasnt aiming for an argument who has stolen whos name, just wanted to point out that our clan has been there for quit a long time now. We are here because we are looking for new members for RO:O, not to offend anybody that might wear the same units name as we do. Are these guys from US btw??

Lets have a beer instead of accusing each other of stealing anybodys name. Cheers!

Upvote 0
Thats the problem with people in these forums you take a comment or anything someone says to one or another and you all turn it into an attack lighting up i have no problem with you.

As for the acusations of who was hear first who cares, they are a big unit and have made a name for themselves and really you should repsect that and find another name.

Upvote 0
Eisenberg said:
Thats the problem with people in these forums you take a comment or anything someone says to one or another and you all turn it into an attack lighting up i have no problem with you.

As for the acusations of who was hear first who cares, they are a big unit and have made a name for themselves and really you should repsect that and find another name.

I dont feel offended m8. As said, I have nothing against you or them, but you wont see us changing our name, as said, we

Upvote 0
#Are these guys from US btw??#

Our clan is US based, but not all of our members are from the states.

As far as I know, there was no copying. Eisenberg, thanks for defending our honour btw. Apreciate that.

Actually Rehacles, I am glad to see other fifth SS units around. You know, beside you and me..I believe I already encountered two more 5th SS clans.
Thats four then as far as I know. We're realism anyway, since 50 clanmembers cant even fill a real german ww2 company, theres plenty of room for more.
Altough..5-SS my favourite ww2 divison, keep the honour high.

GruSS, SS-Obersturmfuhrer Ritter.

Upvote 0
Karl Ritter said:
#Are these guys from US btw??#

Our clan is US based, but not all of our members are from the states.

As far as I know, there was no copying. Eisenberg, thanks for defending our honour btw. Apreciate that.

Actually Rehacles, I am glad to see other fifth SS units around. You know, beside you and me..I believe I already encountered two more 5th SS clans.
Thats four then as far as I know. We're realism anyway, since 50 clanmembers cant even fill a real german ww2 company, theres plenty of room for more.
Altough..5-SS my favourite ww2 divison, keep the honour high.

GruSS, SS-Obersturmfuhrer Ritter.
nice you

Upvote 0