• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra Screenshot thread ?? (Merged)

Here's a couple from Yesterdays battles:
Oh, and the FPSs aren't that bad in battle, they drop about 10fps when I capture the screenie with FRAPS:(

pic. 1 Shot a moving halftrack with full speed in the first minute of the 'round'. !shot - 5 kills :)
1shot5kills9fi.jpg

Pic. 2 My longest tankkill so far in-game, aprox 600 meters. Haven't played much tank battles yet though...Quite sure it was Panzer, they're the smaller ones right?

longesttankkills6zr.jpg

Pic. 3 Someone told me there was a couple of Tigers in the Northern Village. I just had to check it out right? And to my 'surprise' they were driven by novices so they were easy kills:) (4 I think it was)...

tigersadvancingsowhat8cf.jpg

Pic. 4 A Tiger was just crossing the river over the hill from the Germans spawn and I was ready... They sure aren't tough to kill if the conditions are right (1 shot - 1 kill):(

tigeronwater2pm.jpg

That's it for this time!
Any requests?:)

Upvote 0
Here's my contribution.

They're even thumbnailed.

Panzers, Tigers and Panthers, oh my!

I can't really remember what happened next. I think the panther might have gotten a lucky shot and taken me out.

Nearly identical situation, but with a much better result.

Next a nice shot of Kaukasus (and people say this game is ugly)

Upvote 0