• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra on the shelves!

Dont Go There....

Dont Go There....

twlott said:
Instead of waiting until it hits stores outside the U.S. How about getting it via Steam?

I did just that, purchased the game RO over Steam, what a BIG MISTAKE..!!! Pay but no play....hours to download....crashes compter with blue screen of death...
This may have to do with the fact i am UK based. Not sure, the guys at Steam wont say, just keep telling me " go to forums.." GREAT HELP !! NOT !!
every time i try running the game i get BSOD'ed with error message PAGE_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA , not good....lol.... so please dont go there, wait till it hits the stores in Europe. Unless anybody has any solutions to the problem. But as games go it looks AWESOMME....so if there are any clever peeps with a solution, I would be for-ever appreciative....:(

Upvote 0
madm8n said:
I did just that, purchased the game RO over Steam, what a BIG MISTAKE..!!! Pay but no play....hours to download....crashes compter with blue screen of death...
This may have to do with the fact i am UK based. Not sure, the guys at Steam wont say, just keep telling me " go to forums.." GREAT HELP !! NOT !!
every time i try running the game i get BSOD'ed with error message PAGE_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA , not good....lol.... so please dont go there, wait till it hits the stores in Europe. Unless anybody has any solutions to the problem. But as games go it looks AWESOMME....so if there are any clever peeps with a solution, I would be for-ever appreciative....:(

you could download mirc

www.mirc.com

and then connect to

irc://irc.gamesurge.net/rohelp

Upvote 0
where is the us retail version available?

where is the us retail version available?

i checked every major outlet in los angeles today.... its sat. 3/18 and not one place in la has it even on order.....
the only place i found the retail version is at amazon.com but it wont ship there for 2 weeks..... so does anyone know when it will actually be av. ?????

Upvote 0