• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 11.SS Is Recruiting for mature players only

The 11.SS is looking for all players over the age of 16 to fill our ranks. Must be of mature stature with a desire for history, and a willingness to learn small unit Tactics. Currently we have a new Ventrilo server up and going and a RO Ost Front 32 man server already pre ordered for tomarrow's release.

If you are interested please post an application in our Forums and follow the very simple directions. Here is the link to our Forums. Here is the link to our Rekrutter area. www.11thssnordland.com/norge take time to visit our forums. All new recruits will be handled as Quickly as possible, within a minimum of 24hrs

*Does not matter if you have either pre loaded the steam version or waiting for the boxed release*

Panzer Grenadier Rgt. 23 "Norge"
Ostuf. Hansen

Last edited:
oops maybe I should have just re used the thread that i started while back but its alright i needed the reminder about the roladder so thanks spraduke for the post, sorry you had to post that though .

Also something I failed to mention in my first post, We are looking primarily for US players only as of right now we have a few from outside the US but i'm wanting to keep those numbers limited.

Please once again if you are interested please fill out the application and post http://p4.forumforfree.com/-vp80-11thssnorldand.html#80
I will note that we have a 32 man RO Ost Front server Pre ordered for Release and also a Ventrilo Server up and going

Respectively,
Ostuf. Hansen

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The 11.SS is looking for all players over the age of 16 to fill our ranks. Must be of mature stature with a desire for history, and a willingness to learn small unit Tactics. Currently we have a new Ventrilo server up and going and a RO Ost Front 32 man server already pre ordered for tomarrow's release. We are a US Based Community looking for Gamers in the US and in Canada.

If you are interested please post an application in our Forums and follow the very simple directions. Here is the link to our Forums. Here is the link to our Rekrutter area. www.11thssnordland.com/norge Please take time to visit our forums. All new recruits will be handled as Quickly as possible, within a minimum of 24hrs

*Does not matter if you have either pre loaded the steam version or waiting for the boxed release*

Panzer Grenadier Rgt. 23 "Norge"
Ostuf. Hansen

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hptmn.Krueger[TRO/29.PzG] said:
Aside from the constant bumps, these guys are pretty decent folks. ;) I've been on your server quite a bit recently... running the name Hptmn.Krueger[29.ID] The TRO will be getting a server up soon and hopefully you guys can stop by.

Now... back to playing (on your server as we speak).
Hey, was GG's while you were there. Come back anytime.

Did I mention *bump* :D

|11.SS|Hscha. Scholz

Upvote 0