• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BloodyViper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 18, 2006
Hi ,

how can i use more blood in the game?
in configurations ?
its not possible !
i wanted to chose the gore grad ,but i only can use "reduced gore".
now then , its not the same like in the official trailer.

do i need a bloodpatch or something like that?
or is my version not the original (english)?

i would be very happy about a fast and precise answer.

Bloody Viper

couple thigns to check........under configurtion>displaysettings make sure you have decals checked and decal stay to normal or high

anotherhing thing as soon as you hit configuartion the "game" tab.....right below where u enter ur desired user name it says gore level......pick "full gore"

third option is to go into your redorchestra.ini file and find the line that says gorelevel=x
x being a number.....for full gore its 2

Upvote 0
jeah ,

iam from germany. but i bought it over steam, so i think its the original version ( it coast me 27.99 $).

i want to set a higher gore-level ,but its not possible.
the highest level is : "reduced gore".

i dont think its forbidden in germany ...

i try to edit the .ini -data , maybe thats the way how it works

(PS : sorry for my bad english)

Upvote 0
i tried ...

gorelevel was on "2".

now i think maybe the trailer lies :)

is it possible, that a granade can cut you an arm or a leg off?
or was it removed?
maybe my settigns (for gore) are the highest and its not possible to set a higher brutality ?

but i saw many pictures ,where you can see more blood ...
for example on this homepage...

http://www.redorchestragame.com/index.php?categoryid=5 (and this one with the dead person bext to the tank)...

is this really in the game or is it a fake ?

Upvote 0
FuSiOn said:
oh i beleive the german version had to have reduced gore in order for tripwire to be able to sell it in germany....

im sure a mutator for german players will come out eventually to enable full gore

PS-400th post!
I do not know how they want to know that someone lives in Germany. I think it is stupid to sell a cut-version in Germany. It will surely be forbidden here - the taunts (Schei

Upvote 0
FuSiOn said:
oh i beleive the german version had to have reduced gore in order for tripwire to be able to sell it in germany....

im sure a mutator for german players will come out eventually to enable full gore

PS-400th post!
#
spot on m8 to sell it in germany, the game has less gore. why i dont know. but that is the way its, sorry but if you bought the game through a friend outside germany you wouldn't have that prob:cool:

Upvote 0
Tool8 said:
It wont be indexed because of the taunts in Germany o_O
Maybe in the Soviet... ehh, I mean Russia, because you can say something like "****ing Russians", these Communists are stupid enough.

Russians = Communists? Wake up...

The game will 100% be indexed in Germany. I hope they enable full gore after they see, that only germans over 18 are allowed to play the game...

Upvote 0
Hoffmann said:
Cut the box Version please, but not the english Steam Version payed with a german Creditcard on a german Windows.
First, the devs are looking up if there is away to re-implement full gore in german version atm.
I do not know why they reduced gore here in Germany, but SasQuatch said they will see if they misunderstood something - what I think, because here are several games were you are able to rip limbs of (BiA), and they're also 18+, ROOST.
And second, please do not cut the german box version! There are several guys like me that will buy the boxed version, and when we even pay more money for it than the guys buying it via Steam, we also want full gore.
I do not know why everyone says they should reduce gore in retail...
And @Hoffmann: 18+ games are not indexed - there are two kinds of index lists:
A-Liste: This should be the list with games for that you are not allowed to sell them to people under 18 years, you are not allowed to make commercials for them and you are not allowed to show them on the shelves - but you can buy them.
B-Liste: Games on this list are not allowed to be sold here in Germany.

AND: We already have a thread for this - it is in the Support forum. Look for 'Gore Level'.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
PsychoPigeon said:
I've only seen one bit of gore and that was when my leg came off and havn't seen anything since and i'm from england. So it doesn't happen that often but I did expect heads to come off when shot with a sniper rifle.(lol and yes i do have settings all on high)

You'd have to shoot someone with a PTRD in the Head to achieve that, or use Grenades, if you hit close enough people come apart. But a 7.92mm Round ain't enough to get a Head off, and a Sniper Rifle is no more powerful than the normal Rifle of that type :)

Upvote 0
Hoffmann said:
Russians = Communists? Wake up...

Nope, but look at that country... Democtratic? Haha! I didnt say all Russians are Communists or something, thats as stupid as saying Germans are Nazis...
But Games wont be indexed in Germany because there are some affronts or something like that. The only thing the German government is worried about is the welfare of German children... They cut violence but censorship of information etc. is more a thing for the Russian or American government... So, kiddies, stop saying: Germany sucks, they are against violence!

Upvote 0
PsychoPigeon said:
I've only seen one bit of gore and that was when my leg came off and havn't seen anything since and i'm from england. So it doesn't happen that often but I did expect heads to come off when shot with a sniper rifle.(lol and yes i do have settings all on high)
in your sig it says" 6 1nch max "are you trying to say wolfie likes 6 inch cookies:eek:

Upvote 0
Tool8 said:
It wont be indexed because of the taunts in Germany o_O
Maybe in the Soviet... ehh, I mean Russia, because you can say something like "****ing Russians", these Communists are stupid enough.
Be carefull on points you trying to make ... you might be liable for what u just stated, even in such democratic country as yours. Administration has warned you, and I will personally monitor your activity on the forum as well.
best regards Stierlitz

Upvote 0
Stierlitz said:
Be carefull on points you trying to make ... you might be liable for what u just stated, even in such democratic country as yours. Administration has warned you, and I will personally monitor your activity on the forum as well.
best regards Stierlitz
Yeah...what happened to freedom of speech... I guess Big Brother has to authorize what you say these days.

Upvote 0