• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How "bad" is "reduced gore"?

Well i played the BETA (that was full gore) and now i got the reduced Gore (i guess since the USK didn't rate the Game yet, the DEVs did try to err on the Side of Caution, not a bad thing *g*). The things disappearing are Dismemberment (Arme/Beine/Kopf ab) which really looked gorry (with Bones sticking out and such) and the Blood Mist when someone gets vaporised by Artillery/Tank Rounds, though the latter one is an effect which is only visible for a few Seconds.

Though since dismemberment doesn't happen THAT often and the Blood Mist is only visible for a short time it doesn't take away much. There are still beautifully done Blood Stains on Walls/Floors, Blood Puffs when people get hit and Bloody people who got killed by Grenade Fragments.

Though i might be biased since i like this game :) and cause i never see how it looks when i make an infantrist into road Pizza with my Tank ;)

Upvote 0