• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Error report

Gunny

Mar 14, 2006
Surrey
Changed the video settings from DX9 to DX and then software started the game and got this error message after it tried to start

Build RedOrchestra_Build_[2005-11-27_10.48]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3605 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: No Video

General protection fault!
History: FPixoRenderInterface::popState <- ULevel::BuildRenderData <- UGameEngine:raw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 4C576C61 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

I have tried doing a fe-install of my back up files but it still does it, Is there a way to delete the game and do a clean install of it ?

Thanks

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2402 MHz with 511MB RAM

Can't find 'ini:Engine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file
History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

this text appear just after launchig RO.

What is the solution?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Ive posted this already in another thread but this seem more relevent. i get a simular message. The game doesnt even load up. :mad:

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2255 MHz with 2047MB RAM

SetFilePointer Failed 64/2697509: 64 The system cannot find the path specified.

History: FArchiveFileReader::Seek <- ULinkerLoad::Seek <- LoadNames <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class Engine.GameEngine NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

Upvote 0