• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Absolutely unbelieavable! I love it!!!!!

Novusordo

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 16, 2006
I just played for an hour and oh my god, oh my god, oh my ****ing god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It has surpassed all my expectations and how the hell did you get graphics like that on the UT engine!!!!!!!!

Incredible.

Everything is just perfect and the sound is satisfying and quality.

Basically, everything is perfect and for me to say that is VERY RARE. I have played a game one and never again for even the smallest things.

ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED!

Well done to you guys!

Novusordo said:
I just played for an hour and oh my god, oh my god, oh my ****ing god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It has surpassed all my expectations and how the hell did you get graphics like that on the UT engine!!!!!!!!

Incredible.

Everything is just perfect and the sound is satisfying and quality.

Basically, everything is perfect and for me to say that is VERY RARE. I have played a game one and never again for even the smallest things.

ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED!

Well done to you guys!
You must be kidding.

Upvote 0
Yeah man, we get that you don't like it, so either get back in game and give it another chance (I disliked the beta for the first few hours I played because I was playing it like any other game, which ROOST isnt) or load up a different game and leave the forums.

I really hope you try the first option.

Upvote 0
giggy said:
You must be kidding.
Honestly man, do you like stocking and posting negative comments on someone elses topic? I mean, geez... there must be a limit to this insanity!

And do as people have requested you do, play the game and give it a second shot or leave these here forums forever.

Oh yeah.. where was I... oh yeah, back to the topic..

Anyways, that's awesome you liked the game so much, Novusordo, makes me want to get RO even more now. But I unfortunetly gotta wait for the RO demo first, which will hopefully be released this week sometime. I gotta see if RO even runs on my computer and if it does, the second after I'm buying the game!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I will just steal your topic to praise it as well.

The sound is superb, the first game I tried was with the volume cranked up and hearing a tank 20 meters away from you, shooting over your head, just blew my mind out. It's unbelievably well done and really takes advantage of EAX and OpenAL.

The graphic is amazing as well - squeezing awesome graphic out of a dated engine that makes the immersion effect all the better.

Gameplay is better than the mod and all the new features have just added to the warlike feeling of the game. It's amazing.

I'm not too fond of tank maps though, but they still blow my mind away.

Upvote 0