• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Map Environments

Omega 30

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 8, 2006
Coming from a MOHAA, COD series background, I am not familiar with RO much. The question: How big are these environments? Are they bigger than CoD:UO maps? That would give me some indication.

Thanks for any answers guys. I'm really thinking of buying this.

Omega 30 said:
Coming from a MOHAA, COD series background, I am not familiar with RO much. The question: How big are these environments? Are they bigger than CoD:UO maps? That would give me some indication.

Thanks for any answers guys. I'm really thinking of buying this.

Some are, some are not. I hope I confused yuu a little ;)

Upvote 0
Thanks guys, that's good news. From the screenshots of the 3 maps I have seen, all the maps look interesting and immersive, except for Arad.

I know it's a tank level, but it doesn't seem to have hardly any cover if you're infantry. The wide open areas seem TOO wide open to me from the pics. Am I wrong, or is it really strictly for tank battles? The other two levels seem to have alot of detail.

Is Arad still pretty fun, thoughts?

Upvote 0
Omega 30 said:
Thanks guys, that's good news. From the screenshots of the 3 maps I have seen, all the maps look interesting and immersive, except for Arad.

I know it's a tank level, but it doesn't seem to have hardly any cover if you're infantry. The wide open areas seem TOO wide open to me from the pics. Am I wrong, or is it really strictly for tank battles? The other two levels seem to have alot of detail.

Yeah Arad is still a pretty fun map for both tankers and infantry. It may lack in tons of details but its still a good map.

btw do you post on computerforum.com?

Upvote 0
Omega 30 said:

Infantry have a village to fight in. It's a decent size for the numbers of foot troops you'll see on that map.

Upvote 0