• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

An Announcement

I'm technically not supposed to tell anyone for another six weeks, until we make sure that everything's okay, but I need to tell someone cause I'm too excited, and noone here can accidentally spill the beans to my family/friends...

I'm going to be a dad. :D My wife is six weeks along, just found out this morning.

Congratulations !!

I have to tell also everyone that i do also become a dad. My girlfriend
is 5 weeks along. :)

Upvote 0
I'm technically not supposed to tell anyone for another six weeks, until we make sure that everything's okay, but I need to tell someone cause I'm too excited, and noone here can accidentally spill the beans to my family/friends...

I'm going to be a dad. :D My wife is six weeks along, just found out this morning.

Congratulations! :D I hope everything turns out alright for you mate!

Upvote 0
Another one? And the same as every other baby again? I guess innovation really is dead.

I don't know who likes these anyway. Just don't get the popularity. They're bald, don't have teeth, they're tiny and flubby... Movement is clunky as hell, performance is laughable, DRM is ultra restrictive and don't even get me started on the sounds! In the first couple of years only kids and creeps are going to be playing with it anyway. No way I'm joining in on that.

I might check it out after about 20+ years of patching and modding. I hope the devs support it well and for a long time, but to be honest, I think they get better once official support stops...

In all seriousness though, this is faquing awesome! Congrats, Penguin!:)

Upvote 0
Another one? And the same as every other baby again? I guess innovation really is dead.

I don't know who likes these anyway. Just don't get the popularity. They're bald, don't have teeth, they're tiny and flubby... Movement is clunky as hell, performance is laughable, DRM is ultra restrictive and don't even get me started on the sounds! In the first couple of years only kids and creeps are going to be playing with it anyway. No way I'm joining in on that.

I might check it out after about 20+ years of patching and modding. I hope the devs support it well and for a long time, but to be honest, I think they get better once official support stops...

In all seriousness though, this is faquing awesome! Congrats, Penguin!:)
I just hope they don't pull a activision and make a new one every year.

Reactions: Murphy
Upvote 0