• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So, anyone else have more than 300 hours logged?

323 here. It would probably be a lot higher than that if the shots-missed-due-to-networking didn't make me ragequit from time to time.

I'm not real surprised to see that 1000 on saos. You can see it in his play, he's got the game down to muscle memory. The dude's a force multiplier.
Yeah he goes around and spawn rape lol. Didin't even know you could do that so easily on spartanovka.

Upvote 0
HoShours-1.png

wow you need to see a doctor :)

Upvote 0
I played RO1 for over 600 hours.
RO2 I have played for about 70 hours, and I think of that as quite an accomplishment. I really want to like it and I can see the potential, but there are too many problems in it's gamedesign that I just cant bring myself to play it as much as I would like to.

+1. :(

I miss shambeh-bambeh tbh.

Upvote 0
RO1: probably about 800 hours from 2006-2010.
RO2: about 28 hours since beta

I like RO2 and I hope I will grow to really love it, but I hate the whole grinding/unlock/stats system. Just give us the historically accurate stuff already, and get rid of the rest (at least in realism mode). I hardly play Russian, so at this rate I probably never going to "earn" the PPSh drum magazine for instance. on principle, I also refuse to spawn with the Mkb42 (I really, really regret buying the DDE version).

Upvote 0