• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I think I just met the dumbest KF player in existence

Quadruplesword

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
United States
He placed a kick vote on me for killing a fleshpound. Yeah... I don't know what the hell his problem was. Somehow, a fleshpound got into a fight with a scrake. Several of the guys in the server just stood and watched the fight while the rest of us were fighting off the specimens. Eventually, I took it upon myself to spray down the scrake and the fleshpound when they had just a tiny sliver of health left (I was commando, so I could see their health bars).

Next thing I know, one of the guys screams as loud as he possibly can over his mic, places a kick vote on me, and suddenly everyone in the server is insulting me and calling me names. I stayed for 2 more waves before leaving after getting sick and tired of the torrent of insults and f-bombs being hurled at me.

Honestly, how immature can people be? I only did it because they were standing around doing nothing while me and a couple other guys were struggling to survive.

Well. If their health was as low as you say, why couldn't you have waited and let them duke it out for another five seconds so people would know who won?

And if ruining people's harmless fun wasn't douchy enough you come here to create a topic about it stating you just met the "dumbest KF player"?

Real class act, man...:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
If fp and scr are fighting how somebody can die? I mean what will kill you? The trash specimens? Lmao..
In probably eighty percent of the games I've played, the thing that really kills the team aren't the Fleshpounds or Scrakes, but the Sirens, Crawlers, Husks, and Bloats that sneak up while you're busy shooting at the guys with weird utensils on their hands.

Upvote 0