• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Request Respawn Mut

Yeah that sounds interesting :cool::cool: , never really thought of respawning in the game in an actual wave, but I think the break-off between per wave should be cut to balance the game. Problem is how are they gonna by on the trader XD If your looking for that type of mut, go play Defence Alliance 2. You can respawn in every wave unless your Team has used all your "Team Lives" LOL. :):):):)

Upvote 0
I've said this in another thread (can't find now sorry) but I have thought of porting this over:
[url]http://www.unreal.shaungoeppinger.com/mutnecro.html[/URL]

I'll make some obvious changes so it'll use cash instead of adrenaline and you need to maybe do a command to revive a player (or maybe a specific player of choice with the command). Like I said in the PM to your MissBot im rather busy at moment with my server update and also my internet (50MB download) is having some area problems at moment so im getting maybe 0.1MB most of the day. We'll see in the future (hopefully not long from now) when I get this mutator up and running (if I remember :p )

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I have actually thought about something like this, and wondered if a mut was out there that did this. What sparked my interest many months back, was the respawn settings in the KillingFloor.ini file. So how hard would it be to set up a mut that would allow respawns? Because the options seems to be there in the. KillingFloor.ini file. If one was able to find or get the source files from ut2004, just how hard, or would it be possible to get the respawn to work with killingfloor? This would open up more possibilities for different setups, for dedicated servers, with some interesting setups :D

Upvote 0
Its allready been made now. Works good. I didnt find as cool as i had hoped. Fine line between cool and unbalance. Still fun

I searched the forums and came back with nothing :( I even searched Google :) however, I did find one on Google, but it's not exactly what I was looking for, plus, the modder is asking pay for it... :\ the one I found on Google, seems to allow as many respawns during a match as one would want. I think someone has to respawn you with it so many seconds of death. I was looking for a respawner, that one could set a certain time limit and or a certain amount of respawns per wave. By time limit is mean, like if you die, it could be set to make you wait 30 seconds or a minute to respawn :) and also have a set amount of respawns one could use per wave. And all this could be set in an ini file. :)

I did see that the KFL mode, had a spawner, that allows people to spawn if they join while a wave is going on. That's a cool mod :D

Don't think it's difficult to create the mod, especially when there is already a version in the RPG, I saw it only on some servers and wanted to know if anyone shared it. :D

I think I downloaded the RPG mode... I'll have to check to see if I have it. If not, maybe I'll be able to find it somewhere. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0