• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

N.Y.Football Giants....

To continue on a well traversed theme,,,,,Thetoad,after more than careful,& thorough analysis,,,has staked 36% of his accrued net worth,and taking the N.Y.Giants,,,,,,,and the 9 points that come along with this wager.

Be advised,this game will be contested on "The Frozen Tundra" ,OF CURLY,,,,,,,however,,,I fear not...

Hoping to see,,,,,more Zloty's in MY Leather,come 8:00 P.M.,,,,,,,EST,Sunday evening.........

P.S.As the great Criswell ,may have predicted,,,,I ,,,,using The great LED ZEPPELIN song,,,,,,,,,"The Lemon Song,,,,,I see Juice,,,,(Nectar),"Running Down My Leg"@ 7:55 P.M.....Not to be confused with Jethros,,,"Snot is running down my nose"
Are you sure you can afford to risk that many ,,,,,,'s?

And as I recall, Criswell pretty well sucked at what he claimed to excel in...predictably, too, I might add....

LOL at the Zeppelin/Tull references....

Upvote 0
I Concur

I Concur

On all of your observations,especially Tebow,,,,,going down,they will re identify themselves,,,,,again

The niner/ saints game is intrigue in spades....I don't believe to see Drew will play nearly as well outside his normally controlled conditions.

I don't believe the giants need turnovers,,,,,,,,what is critical,is their lack of them..

P.S.I am now wagering a near fortune on this game,but 9 points,,,is an overlay in Thrtoads eyes...Good luck to all,,,rooting & tooting for their teams,,,,and say a prayer for me....

Also:Floyd,,,consider an address change,,,,I also collect watches,,either law suits,or other considerations mandated the phrase change,,,,,Waterproof,,,,,,,,,to Water Resistant,,,,,accompanied by meters .....Another sign of the changing times,,,,,however,,,if you are indeed in Waterproof Land,,,congrats to you,,,,and stay.........

Last edited:
Upvote 0
On all of your observations,especially Tebow,,,,,going down,they will re identify themselves,,,,,again

Tebow 3:16 may be an interesting verse, but the sermon this weekend will be from Brady 3:16:

"Lo, the unbeliever shall perish under the scoring drive, and the heretic shall not withstand my mighty passing arm. And there went out a mighty clamor throughout the land, and the faithful didst tell Tebow to suck it. And in those days did the mighty Brady receive his 4th Superbowl MVP title."

Also:Floyd,,,consider an address change,,,,I also collect watches,,either law suits,or other considerations mandated the phrase change,,,,,Waterproof,,,,,,,,,to Water Resistant,,,,,accompanied by meters .....Another sign of the changing times,,,,,however,,,if you are indeed in Waterproof Land,,,congrats to you,,,,and stay.........

Waterproof

I thought it was a joke for years, until his posts about flooding.

Upvote 0
36-32 Niners.. last minute comeback. The lead changed 4 times in the last 4 minutes of the game.

The Pats will score like 48 points in a blowout.. Tebow, hit the bricks.

GB will handle the Giants easily. The last two victories doesnt change who the Giants are. I think Toad should be sweating his bet.

Ravens defense will stop the Texans run game. Rice will shoulder most of the yardage for Baltimore. Low scoring game.

Upvote 0
No Brainer

No Brainer

I do believe I did concur with most of your says...
Tomorrow is another day....
G.B.,,handle,this Giant team,,,,,,you tempt me,,,,,to lay down my remaining 64%,,,,,,,In fact,,,I will increase the bet,,,,but not by taking the points,,,,,it will be on the money line,,,,,,straight up,,,,to win,,,,not as much,as the other wager,but decent..

On the other game,,,,if the Oilers get up on the ravens early,,,,,we might witness another display of ineptitude .They are the only team,,that has great difficulty playing from behind.I also would like to shut Ray Lewis up.....

$50 Beans,,,to garner $110.00

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OlFca.jpg

Reactions: Thetoad
Upvote 0
I palyed american fuuusball in sweden, in the mean machines. Unfortunatly -not to mention because of my extreme skillz and the utter sweaty man power american fuusssball lost in sweden as a result- there was no cohesion and I had to disband... I could sho up with 3 other people at a traning only to find out that some people had called some people to tell some people that the training was cancelled.

Like dude. You don

Upvote 0
Since

Since

Mr.Moderator,,,,

You have reduced my I PAD screen to near non visibility ,,,with your brilliant insert,,,,,,,
I have a proposition for you,,,,,if the Giants win outright,,,I get an unprecedented 7th dark green,,,,,If I lose remove 3 darkies from my illustrious writing history...

DEAL. ???????

My screen,,,really SHRUNK,,,like a penis in ice water......

Upvote 0
How Sweet It Is

How Sweet It Is

By the way,,,,"JUICE IS RUNNING DOWN MY LEG.....

I could have sworn someone said the gangsta Ravens,would stop the oilers run game,,,,,they were more than lucky.In addition,in a passing league NOW....they are inept .

I could have sworn,,,,some also said"Green Bay,will handle the Giants Easily"

SO much for teams sneaking in to the playoffs,,,,,,and for teams,unbeaten @ home,,,,,just ask the Patriots......

Last edited:
Upvote 0