• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Ogledow

Think I've found a bug. When you're zooming in with the sniper rifle and walking at the same time, the image down the scope stays the same even though the weapon is bobbing about.
Not sure if the actually aim of the bullet is changing or not.

oooollllld bug, it's still aiming where it was before you started walking, just like the normal weapons and just like in killing floor :D

Upvote 0
Top stuff. I think the custom map redirect will be working as part of today's patch. Itching to get new maps on the Aussie / NZ server.

I don't know about you but i couldn't get the Ogledow file to open once it had downloaded, i see somebody else has said that the Butovo download works ok, so it may just be a problem with the way Ogledow has been compiled, or because it has had the file extension renamed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't know about you but i couldn't get the Ogledow file to open once it had downloaded, i see somebody else has said that the Butovo download works ok, so it may just be a problem with the way Ogledow has been compiled, or because it has had the file extension renamed.

I delete the server version of Ogledow i had so was unable to test the redirect with that map. With Butovo, I wasn't able to get it fully downloaded. Got about half way and spat out some error.

Read somewhere that the maps need to be recooked for them to work with the redirect.

Anyway i am sure someone will work it out soon enough though it was a major anti-climax to finally have the map redirect but nothing to redirect !

Upvote 0
I fully downloaded botovo beta 3 fix and it worked, played it a bit.

I will delete my ogledow beta 4 and will try to dl it be right back and post the result ...

EDT: I dont know why but when i downloaded ogledow_beta 4 from a server i was in a never ending loading screen... tried the server downloaded version on 2 server same thing =(

when i pressed f10 it sad probs ogledow couldnt be loaded from the server

Last edited:
Upvote 0