• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Question from a Kf-Mod player

Audrey-Sophie-Rafael

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 30, 2011
Hello.

I am since some times now, One of the few remainin Kf-Mod players,

yep I play the unreal tournament Kf 2.52 Mod, and I am not alone, it is just that everyone is not always on the server, I believe at least 20 players, , let say, the only server some times have 10 players at the same times.

not matter, My problem, is that now, that I am very good adn that I can beat the 9 waves and the patriarch completly alone, without glitching or anyform of cheating. How Can I make thing a little harder.

I,ve seen the game has receive many mutator or mods, costum zombies, is there any way to make some for the mod or to convert some for the mod ?

Additionaly, the mod has some unused zombie, how can I make them work or how can I used them

Know many of you play with retail, but I am asking, is there some similarity between the game and the mod, I would like the coming unofficial v3 version of the mod, to be very good.

So, yeah, can we convert some mutators, maps or weapons for the game to the ut2004 mod ?

Why are you playing with the community patch that wasn't even made by the original team and was done without any legal rights or permission? Alex James Quick, Mark Welsch and Dan "zYnthetic" Nassick are the main guys who made KF 2.5 btw not that miasma team.

i was gonna ask the same thing but i thought he might doesn't know about it and he just wanted to try some new muts

Upvote 0
Why are you playing with the community patch that wasn't even made by the original team and was done without any legal rights or permission? Alex James Quick, Mark Welsch and Dan "zYnthetic" Nassick are the main guys who made KF 2.5 btw not that miasma team.
Just so you know, It is perfectly legal. I dont know where you got that intell from, but KF Mod is Abondonware. Which means that it can be modified. Its not updated anymore, nor is being offered support for. Just because TW released retail, does not mean the originall cant be used still.

@ TS - Yes. It is possible, you just hve to convert the loads of 'coding to fit UT2004's as retails a modified engine. Not a stock one.

Upvote 0