• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A new perk/class for Killing Floor :D

mdkbzk1

Dec 29, 2011
Adding a new perk/class

You guys already covered all the perks/classes except one, Heavy or Juggernaut perk/class.

This perk/class can take lots of damage, given that by adding 50 or 100 more to armour.
Players also can carry more weapons and ammo.
The disadvantage of this perk/class is that players will run or walk slower due to the equipment that they carry.

Weapons for the perk/class.
LMGs or known as Light Machine Guns will work well with this perk/class. Like RPKs, M249s, M60s, RPDs and more because the perk/class allow players to carry more ammo.
The disadvantage of using LMGs that it will reload slower.

How to level up the perk/class.
players have to kill the amount specimens needed to level up only using LMGs and also the damage to the specimens needed to level up only using LMGs.

I hope you guys will add this perk/class to Killing Floor and thanks for reading this.

~mdkbzk1

Considering how movement isn't really necessary on multiplayer games when people just hold certain areas, this seems like it would be incredibly overpowered. Besides, the commando is close enough to this, but less extreme in both firepower and slowness.
And a heavy weapons guy isn't the only one they haven't covered. I'd like to see a stealth class sometime (able to temporarily cloak themselves from specimens, use tranquilizers, backstab, etc). Of course, it wouldn't exactly fit in the "kill everything that moves with big guns" environment of KF very well.

Upvote 0
I don't think this perk makes any sense.
We already have a class that can hold alot of stuff (Support)
We already have a class that can take lots of damage (Medic, and Berserker)
And every class is slowed down by the amount they carry, So I dont know why they would make one class piled with all the other ones to make WULAAAA the most unbalanced perk evar! :p

Upvote 0
Naw, it's been discussed far too often, and there's been many reasons for saying "no".

To be honest, I don't think there's any room for a new perk in KF. A pistol perk, possibly, but I believe that pistols would be best left as taken off-perk completely, or having each pistol recieve buffs depending on the user's perk.

Upvote 0
There is a perk tripwire could add. Since they have a class that specialize in melee, they should have a martial arts class where as the player progresses, the more fighting combinations he could execute. Weapons for this class would be nung chuck, ninja stars, and a Chinese hook sword.
Sooo... the exact thing as the melee class, but with a ranged attack to eliminate his defining weakness removed?
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Sooo... the exact thing as the melee class, but with a ranged attack to eliminate his defining weakness removed?
Spoiler!
I'd love the perk to also have something like Chainsaw which can shoot it's blades and have like 12 blades total, with weight around 5 and speed bonus, so it'd be exactly like chainsaw when you hold right-click mouse button, same dmg per second, and if you click alt. fire it shoots blades which do like double damage of the alt-chainsaw dmg :D

Upvote 0