• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I'm MGer and I resupply MGer

LOL! my mom makes me wear "idiot drums". they are tied together with a string. it runs up my arm, over my shoulder and down the other arm. that way i can't lose my drums. my "winter gloves" upgrade is the same way.

seriously, i re-supply everyone i can. it just makes sense! we're trying to win. we can't do that if our guns go silent. i had a guy the other night crying out for ammo. turns out he was a rifleman. i didn't even know we could re-supply them. i ran up and hit control and he thanked me as i ran away. i didn't notice if i got points for it, but i assume i did when he thanked me.

i find it so unusual when playing mg that people won't resupply you. i re-upped a mg on spartanovka the other day, and he wouldn't even reciprocate.
maybe re-supplying guys should be required for keeping points earned during a match? there's always multiple chances to do so.

Upvote 0
maybe a good thing. i picture two mg's standing next to each other swapping drums back and forth racking up points and becoming heros in one match. LOL!

I have done this with a friend.

Minus the whole becoming heroes thing, it wasnt that great, we had to take cover half the time because despite our suppression, the enemy were just as accurate.

Upvote 0
LOL! my mom makes me wear "idiot drums". they are tied together with a string. it runs up my arm, over my shoulder and down the other arm. that way i can't lose my drums. my "winter gloves" upgrade is the same way.

seriously, i re-supply everyone i can. it just makes sense! we're trying to win. we can't do that if our guns go silent. i had a guy the other night crying out for ammo. turns out he was a rifleman. i didn't even know we could re-supply them. i ran up and hit control and he thanked me as i ran away. i didn't notice if i got points for it, but i assume i did when he thanked me.

i find it so unusual when playing mg that people won't resupply you. i re-upped a mg on spartanovka the other day, and he wouldn't even reciprocate.
maybe re-supplying guys should be required for keeping points earned during a match? there's always multiple chances to do so.

when I try to supply Mg, it goes like this; press control to supply--> goes in cover--> get out of cover--> walk around try to find the right spot to click---> boom headshot -->respawn

Last edited:
Reactions: Needles
Upvote 0
I always go out of my way to resupply. But after I resupply someone, I cant do it a second time.

After resupplying MG player, pay visit to ammo box, then you can resupply again MG player. You can carry only one MG resupply at a time.

Note that it's a "generic" resupply, does not matter if MG guy is carrying a DP-28, MG-34 with single drum, dual drum or a belt. You always happen to have the correct resupply item (2 drums/belts?).

Upvote 0
when I try to supply Mg, it goes like this; press control to supply--> goes in cover--> get out of cover--> walk around try to find the right spot to click---> boom headshot -->respawn

Than in itself is far better than it was in RO1. In RO1 it would mean running up to MG (who is likely prone), and then skidding on top of them due to the collision between friendly players. Typically skidding either in front of the MG fire resulting in a TK, or skidding you in some bizarre fashion resulting in your quick death to enemy fire. All while you tried to "skate around" on your team mate and get back into safety.

So yeah.. silver lining and all! Still, silly having the cover button shared with other actions.

Upvote 0
Than in itself is far better than it was in RO1. In RO1 it would mean running up to MG (who is likely prone), and then skidding on top of them due to the collision between friendly players. Typically skidding either in front of the MG fire resulting in a TK, or skidding you in some bizarre fashion resulting in your quick death to enemy fire. All while you tried to "skate around" on your team mate and get back into safety.

So yeah.. silver lining and all! Still, silly having the cover button shared with other actions.

haha well I quess with hoes we have a better system then :) But yeah the cover system should be made separate. Im always a bit hesintant about pressing control as u never know what might happen:eek:

Upvote 0