• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unlocking the Santa skin

MorningstarPA

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find the information.

The game tells me I need to complete the Christmas achievements, but I'm a bit confused. There appear to be Xmas achievements from last year, and for this year as well.

Must I complete one set over the other? ALL xmas achievements, regardless of year?

Thanks for your help.

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find the information.

The game tells me I need to complete the Christmas achievements, but I'm a bit confused. There appear to be Xmas achievements from last year, and for this year as well.

Must I complete one set over the other? ALL xmas achievements, regardless of year?

Thanks for your help.
Christmas 2010 achievements

Merry Friggin Christmas
Kill the Christmas Patriarch.

Tis Better to Give than to Receive
Drop 3 Tier 3 weapons for others (with which they kill at least one Christmas Zed).

Deck the Halls with Buckets o' Blood
Kill 3 Christmas Zeds in 1 ZED time chain with a Melee weapon.

Who Brings a Gun to a Snow Ball Fight?
Kill a Christmas Husk with any Pistol.

Eggnog Anyone?
Get covered in Christmas Bloat Bile and live for 10 seconds on Hard, Suicidal, or Hell on Earth.

Back to Work
Kill 20 Christmas Clots in one wave.

Fending off Mrs. Claws
Kill 3 Christmas Stalkers with a Lever Action Rifle without reloading.

Not So Silent Night
Kill a Christmas Siren with an undetonated LAW rocket.

Cracked the Nutcracker!
Land the killing blow on a Christmas Fleshpound with a Knife.

Can't Catch Me!
Kill 2 Christmas Gorefasts with a Melee weapon from behind in one wave.

Toasted Jack Frost
Kill the Christmas Scrake with a Fire-based weapon.

Rudolph, the Bloody Nosed Reindeer
Kill a Christmas Crawler with a Crossbow.

That's not Santa!
Kill 3 Christmas Bloats with the Bullpup in one wave.

Bad Santa
Unlock 10 of the 13 Christmas Achievements along with any Christmas Map achievement.

Those are the ones needed to get the baddest santa skin.

Upvote 0
You obviously don't do your research :cool:
Use the wiki.
But anyway no, You only have to finish 10 of the 13 2010 Christmas achievements along with one abusement park one. :)
uh no you don't...

7ec847678dee89ec76ca292b2c70db7b701a7655.jpg
Bad Santa Unlock 10 of the 13 Christmas Achievements along with any Christmas Map achievement.
this is how you will get the character, if u already done some of them in 2010 then finish the rest of them

Upvote 0
You know, at first I felt bad for you and gave you like. Then I thought to myself "on the other hand, he insulted me for no reason" (american here) and now I regret it.

Look, Im sorry, Im dumb, I wrote this message at about 4 AM and didnt even pay attention to the part where I sounded like a sarcastic idiot. "Look! I do one mistake and get red rep! yay!"
:|

Upvote 0