• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map release]TE-Butovo

I found the bug that caused the crash!!
in the levelinfo one of the axis sqaudleaders has an allies sqaudleaderinfo
i think this is the bug ,so when anyone join the server and choose the axis spaudleader the server crashes ....

B2 will come in the next few hours
Great, looking forward to get some more action without the server crashing. This map rocks :IS2:. When you're running through the tall grass you almost feel your feet get wet from the dew.

Reactions: r5cya
Upvote 0
I found the bug that caused the crash!!
in the levelinfo one of the axis sqaudleaders has an allies sqaudleaderinfo
i think this is the bug ,so when anyone join the server and choose the axis spaudleader the server crashes ....

B2 will come in the next few hours

Good news. We will try the B2 once you put it up.

Upvote 0
Things that might want to be fixed/added in the future:

1.) Climbing, putting MGs into positions, and taking cover behind many sections of fencing is broken.

2.) Many windows will not allow an MG to set up.

3.) Buildings could use some more lighting.

4.) The map could use slightly more cover/concealment around the flanks. RWould be a real help for playability once the map grows popular in big servers, which I'm sure it will since it's good.

Thanks for the work Rekrut.

Upvote 0
Release Beta 2

changelog:

i ve change the class layout:
Axis-Allies
2 assault
2 mg-gunners
1 semi automatik
1 sniper
3 sqaudleaders
1 commander
24 rifleman

Can you enable the bots before the next release please, if only for testing purposes. I will then be able to check whether its still crashing or not, and to stress test the server with 50+bots.

Added pylons for botnavigation, bots will no longer dying

Things that might want to be fixed/added in the future:

1.) Climbing, putting MGs into positions, and taking cover behind many sections of fencing is broken.

2.) Many windows will not allow an MG to set up.

3.) Buildings could use some more lighting.

4.) The map could use slightly more cover/concealment around the flanks. RWould be a real help for playability once the map grows popular in big servers, which I'm sure it will since it's good.

Thanks for the work Rekrut.

1: i can not make all in 2 days but a added covernodes to all fences
2: i added covernotes to almost all windows
3:final fxxed in the next betas
The most important thing in this beta was the botnavigation to added, and to see whether the map no longer crashes

Downloadlinks on the First post

Upvote 0
Bots work fine except they get stuck on the fences you can't mantle, you can't get out of some of the pits(cant mantle)
Server crashes with 18 bots+2 players
1v1 no bots, server did not crash.

ScreenShot00064.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0