• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mod Release - KF Gun Game v. 0.50 Alpha

Gun game is a no go. But on the Bright side Anti Blocker works. Maybe we can get rid of that one next . lol

Why would you want anti blocker gone? so you can block others from the trader?....

At the moment i think All non whitelisted content is crashing servers

Even not using any custom content, but using a non whitelisted command MaxPlayers=12 for example crashes the server

Upvote 0
Why would you want anti blocker gone? so you can block others from the trader?....

At the moment i think All non whitelisted content is crashing servers

Even not using any custom content, but using a non whitelisted command MaxPlayers=12 for example crashes the server

I am not reasonable for explaining levity in the face of total frustration.

Upvote 0
I dunno if anyone's mentioned this but wouldn't it be an interesting twist to the game mode if you spawned with a machete in addition to whatever other weapon you've gotten enough kills for - - so that when/if you kill a player with the machete you would send them backwards one weapon rank?

Players can already be killed with the knife for sure, but its just so darn weak compared to someone with 3+ kills and a revolver. Just an idea!

Upvote 0
Really nice and fun, fast pace :D One thing just concerns me, how the heck make it work with normal Killing Floor. I mean i've added it to my server and it works fine but after vote to change it to Killing Floor (difficulty vote etc) server works but I get LV0 perk (reconnect helps) or I can't join game or even launch it (no perks available, no ready button). Can this be fixed in next version so we could switch from KF to GunGame and vice versa, without restarting server?

BTW can bot difficulty be set, coz they are kinda dumb ^^ also some commands to control them would be nice :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Really nice and fun, fast pace :D One thing just concerns me, how the heck make it work with normal Killing Floor. I mean i've added it to my server and it works fine but after vote to change it to Killing Floor (difficulty vote etc) server works but I get LV0 perk (reconnect helps) or I can't join game or even launch it (no perks available, no ready button). Can this be fixed in next version so we could switch from KF to GunGame and vice versa, without restarting server?
This is because your mapvote isn't setup properly. Look inside your Mapvote.ini

Upvote 0
Part from my KFMapVote.ini
Code:
GameConfig=(GameClass="KFGunGame.KFGG",Prefix="GG-",Acronym="KFGG",GameName="Killing Floor Gun Game",Mutators="XBanMut_v02b.XBanMut_v02b",Options="MaxPlayers=32,MinPlayers=6")
What's wrong with it, what to change?
Do you have any other gametypes setup? If you do, when you vote, make sure you're on the right gametype.

Upvote 0