• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

OK. My most overpowered moment.

Utopia-Phoenix

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Qingdao, Shandong, China
That's it. Pub server. 3 pro friends(Me-commando, 1 support, 1 SS) and 3 dickheads. HOE no mutators. The map is AA-bloodstrike.

Camping on the 2nd floor and everything sweet until wave 7/7... A FP spawn and the pro support missed its frags. The FP took out all the remaining guys except me only... and there is about 150 zeds remaining.

All 3 dickheads thought it desperate and worthless, and fled. The friends remain seated.

I. Commando LV6. SCAR(half ammo)+AK(full ammo)+MP5(full ammo) loadout. Full armor. Need to take it out on my own.

FP come.(However, since only I survive, its health is as low as 1 player hoe) 3 frags+SCAR shot full mag+AK shot=dead.

There are 2 FP and both came before the depletion of SCAR ammo. Thank god. All 5 frags are thrown to them.

It ain't long since I deplete all assault rifle rounds. Drop them and switch to MP5. But it won't last long either.

SC come. Should I own any SCAR rounds I'd tear it like a piece of paper(with 1 player). But no rounds left.
I picked up the xbow from the dead SS- headshot the SC twice and decap it. It's down.(Note: Offperk Xbow)

SC come again and the xbow depleted... I dropped the xbow and picked up the HSG from the dead support.

Commando can see enemy health status. 9mm pistol tap it until it charges, and jump HSG double blast. It's down.
(Note again, used offperk)
Job finished. SCAR 0/375. AK 0/375. MP5 0/400. Xbow 0/36. HSG 6/48. 9mm 2/240. Before this wave I carried a full load of ammunition in. Now it's all gone. That's obviously more than 1000 rds fired in this round.

Last edited:
Reactions: jd641 and akstylish
FP come.(However, since only I survive, its health is as low as 1 player hoe) 3 frags+SCAR shot full mag+AK shot=dead.

There are 2 FP and both came before the depletion of SCAR ammo. Thank god. All 5 frags are thrown to them.

Since when commando can carry 8 frags? Or you were playing on Normal and get them with ammo boxes? No offence, just kidding. I know kitting as commando is hard, full of action and very very fun.

Upvote 0
Since when commando can carry 8 frags? Or you were playing on Normal and get them with ammo boxes? No offence, just kidding. I know kitting as commando is hard, full of action and very very fun.

There are 2 FPs and 5 frags. I threw 3 on one and 2 on the other. That's it.

And, pay attention to the first line. The difficulty is HOE.

Last edited:
Reactions: jd641
Upvote 0
Are you 100% sure? I fought Patty with 64 bots on HOE as commando, and each time Patty killed a bot, his health bar filled up. At first I thought he actually healed, but it made more sense that his max health decreased instead, with the remaining health unchanged.

It doesn't affect on already spawned specimens (Patriarch spawns when all players are alive), but those who spawn after player's death. You can test this on kf-testmap6p with friendly-fire on before and after killing Fresh Meat.

Upvote 0