• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Don't lose your head

Machoman

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 21, 2007
Madrid - Spain
Hi all.

I'm Spanish, and a good tactics man, so I will use simple language.

I wanted to ask your opinion on a detail I've seen and I think that can be improved.

The Ro1 was much easier to cover and shoot behind walls, windows and especially on the floor. Many players did it for a few moments before going ahead.

In RO2, with the amazing zoom, powerful and accurate weapons, automatic cover system (which almost never use) is very difficult to take a position and defend it statically.

When you are covered and want to shoot, you need to show a lot of your body, so it is very vulnerable.

So it seems more interesting to run shooting ... and so many people do not play as Ro1. Many run without bothering to stop for a moment and secure the area.

I miss attacks Ro1 trench to trench, in which defender managed to clear the enemy trench slowly, to advance before the arrival of the replacements.

I think the game would give importance to the rifles again if the body and head would be less visible in the actually cover system.

What do you think?

Can you translate this into good english?

See you.

Can you translate this into good english?

I was going to but I don't think it's necessary. People have discussed this exact thing in academic level English on this forum.

I totally agree with you. I won't comment on the minutia of gameplay mechanics, but I also really miss that feeling that you needed to secure a zone rather than just eliminate enemies near you.

edit : forgot about Machoman thread lmao

Last edited:
Upvote 0