• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] No Servers found

In-game server browser doesn't work after the patch

In-game server browser doesn't work after the patch

After the christmas update, the in-game browser first was slow, and now can't even find a single server! I am not behind a router, nor i have antivirus, even my firewall is turend off. :confused:
I heard, that more people have this kind of bug too. Will be there a fix, and why is this happening?:confused::confused::confused::(
P.S. Now its even giving me "querying complete, 0 servers" message, after multiple game restarts and refreshes... The only way to play now is to join from steam server browser, but there isnt showing the server skill... PLS FIX THIS

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here it take ages to start showing servers..

But this happens since before the patches, it takes like 3 min to start showing servers on "Internet" tab, on Friends or Favorites it's instant.

Open game, click refresh and wait like 5 min to see if servers starts showing up

By now, play on BWH servers :]

server 1 = 63.251.20.106:7707
server 2 = 63.251.20.106:7807
server 3 = 63.251.20.106:7907
server 4 = 63.251.20.106:8007
server 5 = 63.251.20.106:8107

and so on, until server #20

Upvote 0
No Servers showing since yesterdays patch

No Servers showing since yesterdays patch

No servers in either Ranked or Unranked in the ingame browser since the last patch. Favourites are still there and refresh fine.

This is the first issue I have had with the browser, so something in the patch is to blame, or Steam is failing again :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I had this pre-patch, but to solve that I would alt-tab out then back in again. Doesn't work so good since yesterday. Now I alt-tab out and give it ten minutes or so and after a few tries the servers magically appear.

Heh, when I fire up a game I don't want to wait 10 minutes for the server list to load. However, I tried what you suggested ( thanks for the suggestion ) and still no servers.

All was fine from the beta through the release and all subsequent patches until this last one when the servers vanished.

Upvote 0
... yep ... no servers since today's patch.

hossig.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Only other thing you can try (and this could be purely coincidence) is to open filters, turn on/off full servers, refresh, alt tab out, alt tab in, change the full servers option back again then alt tab again. The server browser has worked for me only after doing this for the past few weeks.

Upvote 0