• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lack of populated US servers...

At least there's 1 server that's constantly populated...
RO1 barely has one up during the low times. :(

If you're going to make stuff up, at least invent things we can't easily check. There are currently at least 4 RO Ostfront games going on, 2 of which with 30+ players each, and without bots.

Upvote 0
That is the one server that is consistently filled all the time. Every time I play (~9 est) I can usually find a different populated server to play on. It is usually between DeathB4Dishonor, LMC, 50 pc of Tat, or Assault Territory server.

This. And there are a few countdown servers, but the name of the one I play that's based in the US escapes me at the moment. Countdown seems to be less popular than territory but I can't for the life of me figure out why. Countdown makes every death count!

Right now (3PM EST) RO2 has 16 servers with 20+ players per the steam server browser, most of those in the 30s. In contrast, ROOST has 13 servers total, five with 20+.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i suggest right clicking on the steam icon and clicking on 'servers'

Select Red Orchetra 2

then refresh list and let the list populate...

This method usually gets the most results for me.

Sometimes i even get servers that arent listed in the game browser for some reason.

try it.
plex

Upvote 0
Most nights when I get on, can't find a decent server (with players and a ping under 250), I just end up playing with bots on my own computer.

open console
open te-spartanovka?maxplayers=50?minplayers=50?difficulty=4

I also do this when I'm getting hosed online and just need to dominate with my kar98. Plus, bots automatically forgive team kills ... moohahahaha.

Upvote 0